couriers

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

couriers

Postby ebemark1 » Mon May 19, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi, anyone used a courier to deliver furniture etc to Fort apartments from UK? If so did you encounter any problems once it reached Bulgaria/Fort Noks? Any companies you could recommend?
Much appreciated.
cheers Ebemark1
ebemark1

Re: couriers

Postby dazza » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:26 pm

i have a lwb van and have driven over with furniture in may and will be doing so again in august if i get enough enquireys
darren.wiggins'virgin.net
dazza

Postby Bridget » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:04 pm

How much would you charge to hire half your van and to drive it to Pamporovo in Bulgaria? (if you would). My husband is doing a Charity Motor Bike ride to help children @ the Stoikite Orphanage, we have been swamped with donations and the Citroen Berlingo we are still taking is not big enough.

It's a long story and I won't bore you with the in's and out's, only Pete is planning on leaving on the 19th August any chance of a little help from you please.
many thanks

Bridget.
Bridget

Postby kaykev1409 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:43 pm

Lat year I sent a parcel out to MVFB, via my brother in law that works for TNT, my parcel had been half way around the world before it reached it's destination, and arrived on the las day of my hols.
Apparantly it was to do with the address, just double check that the office address is correct before you send anything...
I was worried that it was held at customes, because we put a drill in there, and I thought they might think it was a gun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But it did arrive eventually, again we are doing the same next week, so hoefully fingers crossed we should have no problems now.

Kay

Kay & Kev1409
kaykev1409

Return to GENERAL