Fort Noks in May

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Fort Noks in May

Postby Kath Stirling » Tue May 13, 2008 3:49 pm

Good news, The FN shuttle bus is up and running, the coffee bar on Privilege as been open about a month and the shop is now open. Swimming pools all been made ready for the season. Everything happening a lot sooner than in previous years.

Remedial work and maintenance as been done throughout the winter and the complex is looking good.

Infact all the Fort Noks complexes are blooming.

I am sure you would like to join us in thanking all the Staff on Privilege and the Grand Resort who work extremly hard and have listened to owners requests. I am sure the same service will be extended to all the new complexes.

http://www.phoenixbulgaria.co.uk
phoenixuk@fsmail.net
00 359 885127212
00 359 889251747
Kath Stirling

Re: Fort Noks in May

Postby Bridget » Tue May 13, 2008 4:15 pm

We will thank the Fort Noks staff for NOTHING!! The pool on MFB Won't be ready for the next 2-3 weeks, restaurant and shop on MFB still closed and we have been told it is still to cold to swim in pool and sea!! Due out at the end of this week.

Bridget & Pete
:x
Bridget

Postby Bridget » Tue May 13, 2008 7:42 pm

Been in contact with some friends of ours in Panorama, they have been to PFB today and they are telling me (with picture's to prove it) that all is not what you are claiming!! The pool is green and has frog's in it, more like a pond than a pool....So how can you say that it is ready for the Summer??
:(
Bridget

Postby Yvonne5676 » Tue May 13, 2008 7:56 pm

Thanks Kath,

I so looking forward to coming out there next week hope you have been asking the sun gods for sunshine for me :P

Hope you and keith are well and keeping up all your good work, see ya next week!
Yvonne
Yvonne5676

Postby Kath Stirling » Tue May 13, 2008 8:19 pm

I did not say the pools were ready, they are being made ready. there is a problem with the pumps and they have taken them away to be repaired or whatever, Sorry if I have mislead anyone was not what I intended to do.
Kath / Keith

phoenixuk@fsmail.net
00 359 885127212
00 359 889251747
Kath Stirling

Postby Kath Stirling » Tue May 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Sorry Yvonne, Yes the sun god as heard me, LOL.

See you next week.
Kath / Keith

phoenixuk@fsmail.net
00 359 885127212
00 359 889251747
Kath Stirling

Postby littlebush » Tue May 13, 2008 10:13 pm

well thats all good news, considering the season is pretty much underway, and i have my first guest visiting in 2 weeks!!
littlebush

Postby banny » Wed May 14, 2008 6:39 pm

hi kath
thanks for that update looking forward to coming out on the 26th
as for pools and such there are photos available on di & seans web page under recent photos
cheers see you soon
phil
banny
banny

Postby Bev » Sat May 17, 2008 3:30 pm

As we have been living at PFB for most of the winter mths(Hez December,myself January)I feel I can give a true account of the preparations of our complex.In April all the pools were emptied of dirty green water and all frogs and tadpoles removed.(apart from some frog spawn my two year old granson placed on my balcony which he watched change into tadpoles)All pools were scrubbed and jet washed and on the 20th april my grandson Jack was having a wonderful time running around in all the clean,dry,empty pools.(I have photo's to prove this)However the bulgarian storms kicked in and refilled the pools,with nature being out of our control some frogs returned.Sally and Rumi have done a fantastic job throughout the winter and as they have many jobs to attend to such as repairs,cleaning,painting,the gardens and the beach(they were both on the beach actually clearing it themselves)and the pools sorting for a second time I think it is unfair to say they deserve no thanks.I would like to THANK Sally,Rumi and all Fortnoks staff for all the hard work they have put in to make PFB look as beautiful as it is today.
THANKYOU Sally and Rumi for your all your help and smiling faces throughout the winter we have noticed how hard you all work.Stay with us.
Ps.The tadpoles are still on my balcony so Jack can see the baby frogs via web cam on skype.I hasten to add that the frogs will be relocated at the lake on the Bourgas to Varna road when they become too much for me.(or we could have a BBQ)
The season has begun haha

Bev and Hez
Bev

Postby Paul and Irene » Sat May 17, 2008 5:35 pm

Many thanks for that report Bev/Hez, glad to hear things are now being sorted , and yes, stay with us Snezha and Rumi, you helped make our stay a good one last year and we'll try to bring our OWN suitcases with us this year lol . Many thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to seing you all later.

Paul, Irene and Jason
Paul and Irene

Return to GENERAL