supermarkets

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

supermarkets

Postby Chaz » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:06 am

Both myself and my husband plus young daughter are coming to stay at our studio in August at Nessebar Fort Club - is there a supermarket nearby? In particular I am wanting fresh meat and veg produce plus nappies and other baby products, etc. I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction!

Kind regards
Chaz

Postby Kath Stirling » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:28 am

Hi Chaz

There are plenty of mini- supermarkets and shops all over Sunny Beach, but there is one in particular where you will be able to buy anything you need. The name just slips my mind but it is known as the big red supermarket, its down the road from NFC back towards Bourgas, turn left at the traffic lights and half way or so down that road turn left again you should be able to see it from there.
Probably a taxi ride to be able to stock up.
Nearest thing you will get to tesco's here.
Maybe by August there might be another, who knows.
Kath / Keith

http://www.phoenixbulgaria.co.uk
phoenixuk@fsmail.net
00 359 885127212
00 359 889251747
Kath Stirling

Postby SpudHead » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:30 am

NFC has its own minimarket on site
SpudHead

Postby June » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:53 am

There are a few larger supermarkets the first one is in St Vlas if you go towards St Vlas as you come to the turning for the Watermill complex (Vodanitsa) on the left hand side there is a turning opposite on the right turn up there follow the road around at it is on the left sell everything that you need, also there is new one that opened last year that is on the way into Sunny Beach on the righthand side opposite the Rui Helios hotel on the main road, and then there is the big red one Maldose which is in Sunny Beach
BIB Services The complete service
June

Supermarkets

Postby Chaz » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:58 pm

Thank you all for your responses, we feel much happier now we know we will be able to get all that we need, especially for our daughter.

Chaz
Chaz

Return to GENERAL