Xmas in Elenite

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Xmas in Elenite

Postby Bill & Charlie Burns » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:01 am

Morning All

Is anyone brave enough or mad enough to be spending xmas out in Bulgaria, we fly out on the 24th for 7days, but have no idea what or where we will eat { mind you we could lose some weight } or what is open. has anyone any info they can share would be very handy for us please.

Regards

Bill and Charlie
Bill & Charlie Burns

XMAS IN BULGARIA

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:15 pm

Hello I have just spent a week in Bulgaria and everything is shut,I lost half a stone in a week as I had to walk nearly a mile every day to the bus stop to get to Bourgas to find something to eat.I really mean it take as much with you as you can otherwise you will go hungry as I did in the winter it is deserted.GOOD LUCK.

Where can you eat in Sunny Beach?

Postby pan » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:56 pm

Hi everyone!

There are restaurants, cafeterias and shops open in Sunny Beach and Nessebar, even at this time of the year.
In Sunny Beach, there are 3-4 restaurants just around the bus station - like "Condor" & "Djanny". There are also supermarkets in this area, they are open all year round.
Most of the facilities in Nessebar are open all year too.
pan

Postby Bill & Charlie Burns » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:51 pm

Hi Pan
Thanks for info, we are now looking forward to going.

Regards

Bill and Charlie
Bill & Charlie Burns

Postby yorkie » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:41 pm

Hi Bill & Charlie,

I understand the restaurant at Privelege will be open over the Xmas period for several "regulars" who are going over this year. Sorry we won't be over but we have too big a family at home!!!!

Here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. Have a great time. :D :D :D

Yorkie
yorkie

xmas

Postby sean & Di » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:56 pm

hi there,
We will be out there at Xmas, St Vlas is open, a couple of places nice to eat are open, Taxis will be there too. I would not worry, the locals have to survive so I am sure we will. We are going out on the 17th, until 5th Jan. Cannot wait... We met you on our last day at the bar in at your complex, we were just setting off to get our taxi home. Anyhow we will definately catch up with you and there will be places and shops open so we wont loose too much weight !!!

chow for now see you soon
xx
sean & Di

Postby mmouse » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:20 am

I like very much this offer for "LOVNA SRESHTA" .Found it very cheap esp. "including transport".See you there.
mmouse

Postby Bill & Charlie Burns » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:48 pm

Hi Sean,Di and MMouse

Sorry for delay, we arrive early evening so doubt if we could make restaurant etc but will be available there after for 6 days so will enjoy meet up etc;

Regards

Bill and Charlie
Bill & Charlie Burns

warning

Postby pan » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:39 pm

Hi everyone,

Just an advice, warn the manager on site that you're coming for Christmas/New Year's Eve (by phone or e-mail), as they will have vacation too. It's more convinient when they're expecting you!

Regards,
Pan
pan

Return to GENERAL