Sofa

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Sofa

Postby pbrad40 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Hi
Is anyone selling a sofa bed please im on holiday fort golf club

Thanks

PBRAD40
pbrad40

Re: Sofa

Postby Chez2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:10 pm

Are you specifically wanting a second hand one? If not, try here: http://furniturehelios.com/en/
Chez2

Postby pbrad40 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:10 pm

Just thinking of the easiest option if i can get one on the complex instead of going to stores i wont be over while August to look for one . sofa bed im after .
pbrad40

Postby Chez2 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:24 pm

pbrad40 wrote:Just thinking of the easiest option if i can get one on the complex instead of going to stores i wont be over while August to look for one . sofa bed im after .

I would say its easier to order one from the stores and have it delivered, you can do that from home. You can see some of the sofas on line. We ordered a washing machine that way last year. We ordered that from Masterhaus though. We have found both Masterhaus and Helios very accomodating. We emailed them, asked how much notice they need from ordering to delivery etc. We have found they are quite quick to respond.

When we ordered our last sofa the day before we were due to go home in early June. They kept it for us until we returned in August / September with no extra charges. This was about eight or nine years ago.

We are buying a new sofa in May this year. We have arranged for our usual local taxi driver to take us to look around and he is hiring / using a van to pick the sofa up and deliver it for us. We are giving our old one to him for people he knows.
Chez2

Postby pbrad40 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:59 pm

Thanks for you advice i will have a good look from those stores .
pbrad40

Return to GENERAL