apartment full clean.

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

apartment full clean.

Postby robbo2310 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:55 am

Hi,can anyone recommend to me company to clean my apt ,prior to my arrivall on the 1st of july,on crown fort.
many thanks
robbo2310

Re: apartment full clean.

Postby Chez2 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:15 am

We get Fort Noks to do a full spring clean and clean our windows at the start of each season, have done for the last three seasons. They are more expensive than anyone else but do a MUCH better job. We have had various cleaning companies who just give the place a 'quick lick round' and never seem to clean behind free standing furniture even though the small items can be easily reached behind or moved.

I am a bit OCD when it comes to cleaning but I can't fault the cleaning the Fort Noks cleaners do. We are in Imperial so it will no doubt be done to the same high standards as ours.

Fort Noks - if you read this, your cleaners do a fantastic job!

Edit - if we have done our own clean after our stay FN will come to collect and return laundry if required. We paid for two loads, 8 Euros per load (no ironing) for double bed linen, and a load of towels (2 bath, 3 hand, tea towel and face cloth).
Chez2

Postby J&K » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:27 am

We are also in Crown and FN did our cleaning plus windows in May this year.
They did an amazing job. The place was spotless when we arrived. The oven looks like it is brand new.
A great way to start your holiday, would recommend 100 % - well done FN cleaning ladies. Job very well done.
J&K

Postby robbo2310 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:55 am

Hello
ok thanks for the good info,will use FN.

THANKS AGAIN..
robbo2310

Postby STUART & SHIRLEY » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:14 am

Do you have any prices for full clean thanks , have an apartment at holiday fort club
STUART & SHIRLEY

Postby Chez2 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:44 pm

STUART & SHIRLEY wrote:Do you have any prices for full clean thanks , have an apartment at holiday fort club

Its on this Fort Noks website under services.
Chez2

Postby Marto » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:29 am

I Would recommend Fort Noks for the cleaning on the Grand Resort , they always do a fantastic and thorough job
If you happen to spot even the tiniest of blemishes on the work tops windows or mirrors they send the girls back in.

I always use them
Marto
Marto

Return to GENERAL