Service Fee

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Service Fee

Postby Yvonne5676 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Hi, can some one enlighten me about this service fee please?
Why exactly do we have to pay 30 euros per year for verification of energy and water, when we are already paying our bills. Is this for someone to go read the meters, if so are we not aloud to read the meters in our own apt's ourselves????

The office just said it is for verification of energy and water :roll: :roll:
Yvonne
Yvonne5676

Re: Service Fee

Postby bulgariagetaway » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi,

That question was raised a lot of times and the reply has always been the same. Not sure why but I think it is money going into Fortnoks bank account to pay for the so called free services of checking apartments in winter etc.

The best people to ask is the notary as they will know if the fee is fictional or not. I have asked local business and home owners who all say you can give the electric/ water company your readings and they will bill you direct, but you must pay the bill wothin 4 weeks. What Fortnoks say is the fee is for the company giving them the readings and them allowing us to pay the bill when it suits us during our holiday period etc. Hope this helps
bulgariagetaway

Postby Mark C » Sun May 08, 2016 6:50 pm

They told me to cover the exchange rate....
https://www.facebook.com/sunnybeachapartment/
Mark C

Postby Chez2 » Mon May 09, 2016 1:07 pm

Mark C wrote:They told me to cover the exchange rate....

Exchange rate of what? We don't pay our bills in Sterling. We have always paid in Euros, or Leva it has been requested.
Chez2

Postby Teodor » Tue May 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Hello all,

To make it clear - each month we take the readings of all apartments and provide them to the respective companies. Also we are paying them in time on our expense and collecting the payments from the owners when it is suitable for them. The Bulgarian institutions need payments each month even if the bill is for example 1 euro. In case it is not paid they cut the electricity and then there is a lot higher fee to be connected again. That is what this service fee is for - it is 2.5 euro per month / 30 euro per year. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at teodor@fortnoks.org

kind regards,
Teodor Minev
Fort Noks LTD
Teodor

Postby ginger222 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:35 pm

Just a thought, Various holiday makers use their apartments once or twice a year so pay for electricity and water straight away as they leave, so should we be paying 2.50 Euros for the months we are not there as there will be no readings then. Also the fee is very disproportionate to the price of both the water and electric. I think Fort Nocks is getting enough money from us in our maintenance fees all ready. Does anyone else agree
ginger222

Postby jon480 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:33 am

When we sold one of our studios this year solicitor was surprised that we paid that to fort Knox she said you can pay it at the post office free all about taking money off us as usual
nessabar fort beach
jon480

Postby ginger222 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:12 pm

Right Jon but we would still need to be able to read the electric and they hold the key. the only extra that Fort Knox pays for us is the few hours from when the office shuts till we get picked up for airport about 90 stinkies, so to pay 30 euros for that is wrong. June told Dave they should not be charging for this service. like I say it should be enough payment with maintenance. I might suddenly disapear from here for my opinions but its what I and many others think.
ginger222

Postby jon480 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:52 am

Just glad we only have 2 next year to pay when we asked office said they have to pay the bills every month regargless if others have paid up so its like reserve pot you won't win with them :(
nessabar fort beach
jon480

Return to GENERAL