CILALIS ONLINE LALA

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Postby panorama » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:27 pm

Hi Admin,
Can you please do something to stop idiots posting on this forum please. FN and us owners are working together to make our respective complexes a huge success, and we are really moving forward especially with the new bus service etc. 99% of all postings are constructive and helpful to many of us, but it really is frustrating and annoying to read some of the garbage and filth that some idiots are posting. All of my family including my nephews and nieces (as young as ten) are reading these posts with excitement in regards to travelling out later this year to holiday at PFB. Some of the content they are reading is filth and this should not be allowed onto this forum. It is starting to annoy me now that these idiots may turn people away from this forum, and that is the last thing that we want. We should all be promoting FN and our complexes. Cheers.
panorama

Postby admin » Thu May 03, 2007 1:42 pm

Dear panorama,

Our team took the necessary actions to sort this out.

ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby panorama » Thu May 03, 2007 2:07 pm

Hi Admin,
I would like to thank you for removing that silly and disgusting post as quickly as you did. Post's like that should not be allowed onto this forum. As I said earlier 99% of the posts submitted are very helpful and constructive and we don't want idiots and time wasters posting on this forum.
Cheers.
panorama

Return to GENERAL