Dentist in Bulgaria

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Dentist in Bulgaria

Postby brunkie » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Hi,

My wife needs a root canal treatment and possibly a crown. This would cost €500 for the root canal in Ireland and €350 for the crown, crazy money, so we want to check the prices in Bulgaria to see if we can make a saving.
Can anyone reccomend a reputable dentist in Bulgaria that can perform this procedure and provide links to a website or list some prices?

Thanks
brunkie

Re: Dentist in Bulgaria

Postby sean » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:59 pm

HI BRUNKIE, I GOT MY TEETH SORTED OUT YEARS AGO IN RAVDA AT THE POST OFFICE,ONE TENTH OF THE PRICE IN UK!! THERE ARE MANY DENTAL PRACTICES NOW,,, BUT SOME PREYING ON TOURISTS..THEIR IS A DENTAL CLINIC OPPOSITE FOOTBALL STADIUM IN SUNNY BEACH,THAT MANY IRISH GO TO AND HAS GOOD FEED BACK,, YOU ALSO HAVE VIVA CLINIC OPPOSITE FORT NOKS SUNNYBEACH , AND THAT IS VERY GOOD AND MODERN AND OFFERS A WIDE CHOICE OF SERVICES ,TEETH, EYES, BLOOD TESTS ETC.
HOPE THIS IS OF SOME HELP!!
sean

Postby brunkie » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:09 am

Hi Sean,

Thank you for your reply.

Do you know the websites of any of these dentists?

Thanks
brunkie

Postby sean » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:26 am

HI BRUNKIE,, VIVACLINIC.BG THIS SITE IS IN ENGLISH, I THINK THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST ONE TALKED ABOUT,IVE USED IT AND FOUND IT VERY GOOD :D IT PUTS MANY PRACTICES IN THE UK TO SHAME!! YOU CAN HAVE A FULL MOT HERE FOR PEANUTS, I HAD TWO BLOOD SAMPLES CHECKED, RESULTS WITHIN 3 HOURS COST 5BGN ,THERE IS ALSO A NEW PRACTICE ON THE MAIN ROAD IN VLAS BUT NO EXPERIENCES THERE!!
sean

Postby sean » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:01 pm

WAS TOLD TODAY ,BASIC FILLING 35BGN ALL IN!! HOPE THIS HELPS AS FAR AS COSTING :)
sean

Return to GENERAL