URGENT REPLY FROM FN'S WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

URGENT REPLY FROM FN'S WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Postby Linda Lyons » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:54 pm

HI ALL IN FN'S

COULD YOU PLEASE CLARIFY AS TO WHETHER OR NOT YOU INTEND PAINTING THE EXTERIOR WALLS ON NFC????.

IF YOU ARE PAINTING ANOTHER COMPLEX, SURELY AS PAYING OWNERS,WE'RE ENTITLED TO THE SAME TREATMENT.

WITHOUT ME STATING THE OBVIOUS ABOUT THE COMPLEX,IT STANDS OUT EVEN MORE (ALL FOR THE WRONG REASONS)

SINCE THE ERECTION OF THE HOTEL ACROSS THE ROAD,NEED I SAY ANYMORE. :(
Linda Lyons

Re: URGENT REPLY FROM FN'S WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Postby Sue and Paul » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi all

I have been up to Privilege and must agree with Phill200 it does look like they have ran out of paint just doing a patch to cover up and the new white is making the old look even Worse ( grey )

When Sue and I lived on PFB full time, we ended up painting our own terrace

Paul
Paul and Sue

www.bestbulgaria4sale.com
Email : paul@bestbulgaria4sale.com
UK FREEPHONE 0800 0664 900
BG: 00359 899 226591
Sue and Paul

Re: URGENT REPLY FROM FN'S WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Postby admin » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Hello Linda,

Thank you for your message! We very much appreciate our clients' feedback. This is a proof for us that our work is highly estimated. As you can see from the changes - in and around every of the complexes, since completion, the progress is more than obvious. We work very hard on improvement of these resorts and do all the necessary works to bring them into even a better shape, so that our clients and our guests stay is more comfortable and pleasant.
We would like once again to inform you that the forum is probably not the best place to ask for official information regarding the plans of Fort Noks. Each of the complexes of Fort Noks LTD. has managers on site who are there to help you. They can give you proper information regarding the future plans of the company and will welcome every grounded suggestion. If you have some particular observation in regards to the condition of your complex, please feel free to inform the manager of your complex about the exact case.

Regards,
Admin
admin
Site Admin

Return to GENERAL