Bulgarian Language Course

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Bulgarian Language Course

Postby Marto » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:52 pm

I am looking for like minded people in the Ripley, Derby, Nottingham and Chesterfield area who are interested in learning Bulgarian, at night classes, as a group to bring the costs down.

I've tried doing the books and cd's on my own and got nowhere, hence this topic.

This will be posted on 3 different website forums, so I'm hoping to get a decent response. :)

Anybody interested, either leave a message on this forum P.M., or email at martinwright63@aol.com

Regards
Martin
Marto

Re: Bulgarian Language Course

Postby chezb3 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:13 am

Hi Martin, I would be interested in this....I live in Chesterfield, and keep promising that one day I'll learn, but wasnt sure where to go ....keep me posted how you go on :D
chezb3

Re: Bulgarian Language Course

Postby Marto » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:47 am

chezb3 wrote:Hi Martin, I would be interested in this....I live in Chesterfield, and keep promising that one day I'll learn, but wasnt sure where to go ....keep me posted how you go on :D

Hi Chez,

We have got quite a few people interested in the area now, just waiting on a tutor and working the geography out.

I am going over to Panorama tomorrow, just for a short break, coming back next Wednesday, hopefully something will have been sorted by then.

I will keep you informed

Marto :D
Marto

Return to GENERAL