Brian Hughes

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Brian Hughes

Postby Brian and Joan Hughes » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Hello to everyone who knew Brian and I at PFB, especially Barry and Sue Aspden, Bill and Charlie, Paul, Irene and Jason Kuzma, Andy and Hayley and and their family, Keith and Kath and the team, and Paul and Sue.

You will know that we sold and apartments last year and, unfortunately, Brian was diagnosed with cancer in January of 2011, from which he subsequently died in November 2011.

I just want to thank all who were in touch during Brian's illness and following his death - it was very much appreciated by both of us.

Just to say life is very hard without Brian for me and all the family, but we have some wonderful memories of our holidays in Bulgaria, the many great people we met, and the wonderful nights in Pako's!

Take care everyone and thanks to Kyle for all his hard work on the PFB owners website - it was invaluable when we first bought our apartments in Bulgaria.

Joan Hughes

Brian and Joan Hughes

Re: Brian Hughes

Postby Bill & Charlie Burns » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Thanks Joan,

Hope things get easier,we still talk about you both and miss our chats on our terrace,

take care

Bill and Charlie
Bill & Charlie Burns

Postby Barry Aspden » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:22 am

Hi Joan,
We also hope life becomes a bit easier for you and your family.
I remember the 4 of us falling out of Paco’s at Sunrise one morning. Brian forgot to pay his bar tab, but remembered later in the day and promptly returned to Paco’s to settle it. That was the type of person he was.
Take care.
Barry and Sue.
Barry Aspden

Postby heather&chris » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Hi Joan

Just to let you know you are in my thought. Take care of yourself and your lovely family

Heather :)
heather&chris

Return to GENERAL