Smoke Free Zone

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Smoke Free Zone

Postby pauline » Sat May 19, 2012 10:39 am

i thought you would be the first to reply gary lol, i agree smoking in confined spaces should be banned because i do not like that myself, but hey i can still have a ciggy round the pool with my ashtray gary xx
pauline

Postby Garyjs » Sat May 19, 2012 3:37 pm

but hey i can still have a ciggy round the pool

The problem is people, including children, still breath, even by the pool, which is why it would be nice if the majority, i,e, none smokers, were able to breath smoke free air throughout the complex

I would pay more for an apartment on a smoke free complex, think on Fortnoks, smokers are the minority of your customers, many of whom are children.
Garyjs

Postby Linda Lyons » Sat May 19, 2012 7:18 pm

DIDN'T THINK I WAS "TALKING"ABOUT ANYTHING NEGITAVE GARY,BUT THEN AGAIN THAT DEPENDS ON HOW THE RECIPIENT'S MINDS INTERPRET A STATEMENT,THEY CAN TAKE A POSITIVE/NEGITAVE VIEW,CLEARLY YOU ARE OF THE LATTER OPNION,BUT I'M SURE MANY SMOKERS ON HERE WILL TAKE A POSITIVE VIEW, IF MY INTERPRETATION OF THE LEGISLATION IS RIGHT,AS REGARDS SAVING THOUSANDS OF LIVES,I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE PASSING AWAY ON THE COMPLEX YET!!PERSONALLY I THINK THERE IS MORE POTENTIAL FOR LOSS OF LIVES RIGHT OUTSIDE THE COMPLEX :(

MABEY YOU SHOULD USE YOUR IMAGINATION AND ENERGIES HERE TO SAVE LIVES,IT WOULD BE VERY WELCOME AND A TAD LESS BORING,THANKS :D :D
Linda Lyons

Postby mishka05 » Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 am

Soooo Gary, I would be interested in hearing your views on all other pollutants that clog the air which we all breath in every day.... which I have no doubt you do more than your fair share of contributing to. :wink:

OOOHH and just incase you're wondering......... no I am not a smoker.
mishka05

Postby Garyjs » Sun May 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Linda, If you try your local hospital, that's where they pass away, you will find it's full of smokers

mishka05 why would a smoke free complex be so bad?

Is, "other pollutants clog the air" the best you can come up with, and in case your wondering I am not a smoker, I just have the odd passive fag
Garyjs

Postby mishka05 » Mon May 21, 2012 1:10 am

Gary, i did'nt say that a smoke free complex would be bad. Interesting that you declined to share your views with me RE: 'other pollutants that clog the air'. I really would be interested to hear your views.
mishka05

Postby Garyjs » Mon May 21, 2012 9:37 am

If I told you that I prefer to breath fresh air, would that make you sleep a little better tonight?
Garyjs

Postby Linda Lyons » Mon May 21, 2012 6:08 pm

PEOPLE PASS AWAY UNFORTUNATELY,EVERY DAY IN HOSPITALS FOR VARIOUS DIFFERENT REASONS GARY,MIGHT I ADD A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THEM WOULD NOT BE SMOKE RELATED EITHER,I HAD REASON TO VISIT THE HOSPITAL DAILY UP TO RECENTLY AND HEARD OF TWO PEOPLE PASSING AWAY FROM LUNG CANCER AND HAD NEVER SMOKED,SO THERE GOES THAT THEORY,I DON'T SUBSCRIBE NOR AM I TRYING TO ADVOCATE FOR A SMOKE FILLED COMPLEX,BUT THERE ARE EXTREMES!!

I STILL THINK THAT MY READING OF THE NEW LEGISLATION TO BE CORRECT IN THAT THE SITUATION REMAINS THE STATUS QUO,BUT I'M SURE I'LL BE CORRECTED IF I HAPPEN TO BE WRONG,WHICH WOULD BE A FIRST. :o :lol: :lol:
Linda Lyons

Postby mishka05 » Mon May 21, 2012 7:38 pm

But that's the not going to happen unless you lived in a sterile bubble, because even if smoking was outlawed there are still all the harmful poisons in the air which cause many more illnesses just as serious as cancer...... which we are all responsible for, even your good self.
mishka05

Postby blusta » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:08 pm

so much for a smoke free zone apart from removing the ash trays in ness fort clubs bar nothings changed.every one smoking in the bar in holiday club :x
blusta

Postby Dave » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:16 am

I have just spent a great week at NFC and there were No smokers in the bar , everyone went outside to smoke.
well done FN. thanks
Dave

Postby blusta » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Sure that's what I said dave.you want to try the bar at holiday forte club.not so well done fn.
blusta

Postby blusta » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Wish some body would tell stanislav in holiday fort club about the smoking ban seems he doesn't no about it,
blusta

Postby Shaw83 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:57 am

Dave wrote:I have just spent a great week at NFC and there were No smokers in the bar , everyone went outside to smoke.
well done FN. thanks

This is definitely great news that we can breathe easier again!
It is quite rare in Bulgaria not to smell cigarette smoke, imho when I was there the last time (Sunny Beach) I couldn't find a place where there are no smokers.

Previous

Return to GENERAL