DOGS

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

DOGS

Postby paulyork » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:11 pm

After nearly two years just got round to registering on here. :oops:
After witnessing the dog problem last year(2 visits) and being an apartment owner can I suggest that anyone concerned(from any complex) send a strongly worded email to the Fort Noks head office and also copy in your particular complex office.
To make life a bit easier I have listed a couple, if they are inundated with complaints then hopefully the No Dogs rule will be enforced.
Plus if you can be bothered, in addition to a specific email put a complaint in via the "contact us" form on the general website, direct link below.
Sorry if this is a repeat of a topic/thread elsewhere but something needs to be done.

http://www.fortnoks.org/contacts.php

Senior Property Adviser: aglaia@fortnoks.org
Legal Solutions Director: teodor@fortnoks.org

Cheers folks.
Paul :)
paulyork

Re: DOGS

Postby paulyork » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Having sent an email below is the reply I received.

Dear Paul,
in the regulation of the complex is explicitly written that Walking pets on the territory of the complex is forbidden.
I can assure you that everyone who infringed this part of the Rules has been advised or fined.
You also can report us in our office if you see an owner or guest with a dog in the complex.
We hope that in future everyone will respect the rules in complex

Kind regards,
complex “'Marina View Fort Beach”
"FORT NOKS" LTD
tel: +359 (0)554 68331
fax: +359 (0)554 68372
mob: +359 (0)886 550150
e-mail: marina@fortnoks.org
web: www.fortnoks.org
paulyork

Postby jax11ard » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:18 pm

I have an apartnent on Marina view and noticed several dogs being walked last year. It is about time FN cracked down on this issue as well as fishermen stood on the jetty all hours of the day and treating it as their own.

I will mail FN and will visit the site office in September if the problem continues

Richard
jax11ard

Postby blusta » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Having last week on holiday fort club i can say that i witnessed seven different dogs on the complex and blatantly walked passed the security guard and the main office without being challenged.whats going on why arnt they fined
blusta

Postby purkyuk » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:26 pm

I must say that two years ago we had an incident with a dog on the complex/apt floor which scared my son, but FN staff handled it professionally and correctly, and thanks to them we had no further issues..
Thanks NFC team!!
purkyuk

Postby kim and michael » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:41 pm

Dogs on Holiday fort club i witness 5 dogs and the owners were letting them run free on the golf course i know nobody uses it but not one owner had a poo bag for dog mess. What is the point of complaining to office when there attitude is {when someone attempts to break our lock of private wardores in our apartment} is we need to be more carefull. locks to our apartment now changed.
Dogs have been reported before and they still walk them past the office
kim and michael

Re: DOGS - Marina View

Postby barnsley bob » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:28 pm

I have photos of owners walking dogs through complex and standing together chatting in the complex. At the childrens' pool (near jetty) there was a small dog with owners and the owners were throwing a ball around for the dog to chase around the pool area. This problem has become worse evry year. It is obvious the mangement is not enforcing the rules and the word has got around. Apparently a small number of owners and their pets are more important than the majority who do not bring pets. I will take the suggested course of action and write to Fortnoks Head Office and include the photos.
barnsley bob

Postby Garyjs » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Name & shame them Post your photos on this site

Example only, try to get owners face as well :D

Act now, before it gets out of hand :o

Dirty Dog :evil:

Garyjs

Re: DOGS - Marina View

Postby Marto » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:44 pm

barnsley bob wrote:I have photos of owners walking dogs through complex and standing together chatting in the complex. At the childrens' pool (near jetty) there was a small dog with owners and the owners were throwing a ball around for the dog to chase around the pool area. This problem has become worse evry year. It is obvious the mangement is not enforcing the rules and the word has got around. Apparently a small number of owners and their pets are more important than the majority who do not bring pets. I will take the suggested course of action and write to Fortnoks Head Office and include the photos.

I've not been to my apt for 2 years but will be going out early Sept, if there is a problem with dogs and their owners I will certainly register a complaint.
We have got 2 dogs, a horse, 2 Guinea pigs and fish, so not exactly against animals, but owners have a duty of care, I'll post when I get back. :?
Marto

Postby paulyork » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:41 pm

I am here at the moment and already have a number of photo's of dogs being excercised on the complex off the lead.
No doubt at the end of my two week stay I will have plenty to send to as many Fort Noks people as possible.
I spoke to the office about the problem but just received the usual crap.
I think the problem is the dogs are not actually with owners on Marina View, from what I can see they are across the road and walk through the tunnel hence not seen by security on the gate. From my little understanding of the language the owners all appear to be Russian and judging by the number of Russian registered cars it explains how the dog gets here.
paulyork

Postby jax11ard » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:23 pm

I will be on Marina view in a weeks time and will take note of how many dogs are running around also, I have no probs with dogs but if the rules say "no dogs" then this should be stuck to.

There is also an issue of hygiene if the dogs are close to pools etc.

Richard
jax11ard

Postby Marto » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:59 am

I must say that I was only out for 1 week, 6th till 12th Sept and didn't see one dog, the grounds and pools, were all in great order.

Just saw the resident cat, which I don't mind as they come in handy for getting rid of the odd rodent. :D

Marto
Marto

Postby Marto » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:18 pm

I myself haven't got a problem with small dogs on site as long as they are well looked after, not left to roam free and don't make too much noise.

Having said that I would like Fort Noks admin to verify allowing dogs onto the complex, after seeing at least 6 families taking holidays with their pets, during my latest 15 day stay.

As I said, it's not a problem for me, but it would be nice to know for future reference.

Best regards
Marto 8)
Marto

Return to GENERAL