online payment

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

online payment

Postby starlite01 » Fri May 21, 2010 7:59 pm

I have just paid my maintenence fee using the online payment, I thought had worked but then on final page error message appeared..
!ERROR!-null:10002:Locale text not found.
Spoke to my bank who said that nothing was showing on their system??
Dont want to do it again in case it duplicates :roll:
Has this happened to anyone else.

cheers jc
starlite01

Re: online payment

Postby mishka05 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Hi jc I have been having the same problem, this has been happening to me for over 2 weeks, I have contacted Agliaia and she has checked the system and says there is no problem from their end, so I have tried numerous other times and keep getting the same thing. I contacted the Halifax (the card I was paying with) they did a check and said that there had been no attempt to take a payment, I have a healthy balance on my credit card so they say there should'nt be a problem. I did wonder if it was because I was paying with a credit card, but the on line payment page shows mastercard and visa card payments are accepted !!!???
I've tried sending the payment via money corps but you can't do it using a credit card, I've been into the Halifax to send it...can't do it with the credit card but they said to phone the credit card dept and they should be able to make a payment into Fortnoks' bank acc. I will be trying this either tommorrow or monday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can do it this way. The only other way I can think of to do it would be to draw the cash off the card and put it into my current acct then try to use the fortnoks online payment, but this will be very expensive cause of the charges.
jules
mishka05

Postby thumbsup » Sun May 23, 2010 12:04 am

I have experienced the exact same problem. I have used a varierty of different debit/credit cards but kept getting an error message. I emailed Teodor after each attempt to check whether payment had gone through - but they received nothing. It got a bit frustrating and in the end I made payment through MoneyCorp - at least I know funds will reach there in time.
thumbsup

Postby littlebush » Tue May 25, 2010 11:46 pm

have been tryinng for over 2 weeks now and still getting the same error message.
have contacted fort noks and they said it should be working fine and that if not to pay direct into their bank.
the money hasnt come off my card

if FN want their money i suggest they fix their website.
littlebush

Postby Andy&Kaz » Wed May 26, 2010 12:22 am

Same here - same error message each time and now been told to pay it directly into their bank - someone has mentioned moneycorps but looked at that today and I need to sign an agreement and post it back to them - an option which isnt giving me enough time for the 31st May deadline. There obviously is a problem with the site and would be great if Fortnoks sorted this
Andy&Kaz

Postby Scouse John » Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 pm

I too have had the same problems as everyone else when I tried to pay a few weeks ago.

I emailed Fort Noks (Panorama)and asked them if I could pay at the office when I'm over on June 12th

They said I could. :P

A bit easier than messing around with Moneycorp who also charge a £15 fee.
Scouse John

Postby yorkie » Wed May 26, 2010 6:43 pm

I've now joined the club of those getting the error message when trying to pay throught FN on-line payment.

Having paid most of the monies I owed when we were at Messambria in early May, I leftsome to be paid on-line beore the end of the month, when it is due. Despite having obtained a new 5 digit invoice reference number to quote on the payment, I still keep getting the same error message. Having queried this with Petya at Messambria, I was told that you need to make the payment fast to avoid the error. Well, I have been going as fast as I can but still no success.

Does anyone know of one single person from the UK who has been successful? And why has Admin not come to our rescue with clear and concise instructions on how the system will work.

Come on Admin come out of hiding and make a statement.

Brian
yorkie

Postby starlite01 » Wed May 26, 2010 6:54 pm

It appears that there is a floor with the on-line payment facility! I got sick of trying and paid through HIFX, if you use a debit card only very small charge but credit card has a £4o charge :(
Lets hope admin take note and get the on line payment facility sorted out and pretty quick!!
starlite01

Postby admin » Thu May 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Dear Clients,

The online payment system is operating normally. In order to make the transfer you have to follow all the steps which are needed in order to successfully make the payment. Some of the attempts were made unsucessfully (about 25%), but this doesn't mean the system is not working.
Please bear in mind that according to the conditions of Visa and MasterCard you have to fill the steps in one session in order to sucessfully make the payment.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby Andy&Kaz » Thu May 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Its a straight forward enough process and I really can not see that we have all not been not following the steps properly.
Andy&Kaz

Postby Adam » Thu May 27, 2010 3:47 pm

It looks like I have the answer guys. After e-mailing Imperial office they tell me you need to pay in transactions of less 1000 levs. I have tried this and all seems to go through fine (I was getting the error before too). It's a bit of a pain in the backside (especially if you have more than one apartment) but it does seem to work.

Good Luck!!!
Adam

Postby robbo2310 » Thu May 27, 2010 4:45 pm

this has been the case for the last 10 weeks everytime you tell fortnoks about this problem there say it is ok, and there is no problems with the system,but thats fortnoks there never listen ....
robbo2310

Postby robbo2310 » Thu May 27, 2010 4:52 pm

hi
the best and cheapest way to t/fer your moneys is via hifx,simple just set up an account..go on there website for more details,it is under the section (one off payments)
robbo2310

Postby mirador » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:36 pm

I too found this a problem but if you divide the payment so it is below 1000 levs theres no problem
I have advised fortnox saying wouldnt it e a good idea to put a notice on the payment area to that effect!!
Is it just me or do you think the fees are getting a touch on the dear side??
MIrador
mirador

Postby Marcus » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi people.

I have not received any notification of my fees, could you tell me how and when you guys were told.

Thanks, Marc.
Marcus

Next

Return to GENERAL