Anybody else having problems paying online

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Anybody else having problems paying online

Postby kaykev1409 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Hi

Is anybody ele having problems, paying maintenance charges online, or is it just me... Every time I click on confirm, it comes up with an error, then blank.

Thanking you
kaykev1409

Re: Anybody else having problems paying online

Postby robbo2310 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:53 am

yeh ,i have tried 3 times and getting the same message also my cousin he also tried and again not working same error message, but fortnoks said the pay on line service is ok, i dont think so................
robbo2310

Postby Andy&Kaz » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Be careful - I got an error message last year and so went through the process again - when I checked my card it had gone through twice -
I contacted Fortnoks who said there was no way to send the money back to me so they would take the money off any bills I had for the maintenance charge - even though that bill was not due for payment for months.
Thank goodness I paid by credit card - they intervened and refunded the money back to me
Good luck
Andy&Kaz

Postby BriandShaz » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:48 pm

I have tried several times to use the online payment facility in the last week without success
Has anyone elese tried and been successful??
BriandShaz

Postby mishka05 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Hi I have also tried to make a payment a couple of days ago and had problems, I left a message via the contacts section of this website. I had a reply from Aglaia saying that there was'nt a problem and to try again, she sent me a 5 digit number which you have to enter as added security at the point of making a payment. So I tried again, took the payment right through and when it came to click proccess I did and an error message appeared. I did'nt try to send to the payment again as I had previously read a report from someone who had the same proble and the payment was taken twice. About 20 mins later I recieved an email (which I think is an automated one) giving details of the payment made. So I have just been checking my card account to see if the payment has gone, if after a couple of days it has'nt I will contact fortnoks and then try to send the payment again.
Jules
mishka05

Postby robbo2310 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:14 am

all owners

everyone having problems trying to pay online,you all must contact admin at the head office (sofia) via this forum,apparently it is a problem with fortnoks banking, so i was informed, the more people who contact admin about this problem,then this problem will get sorted quicker..
robbo2310

Postby panorama » Tue May 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Hi Guys,
I have just paid my bills online with no problems (thank god). If you check on the bill that Fort Noks send via email you will see a ref number and that coincides with your apartment number, and that is your 5 digit code. After i entered that code number everything worked fine. Maybe some of you have had different probs and if that was the case i apologise now for telling you something that you already know. I think we will be out in BG in july so we look forward to meeting some of you guys. Lets hope it's a great year and we all have a wonderful time!! A big thanks also to Sean and Di for building our cupboards, fitting our washing machine and converting our shower cubicle into a wet room, all look great and went without a hitch.
Cheers.
Peter and Marretta. :D :D
panorama

Postby yorkie » Tue May 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Hi Peter and Marretta,

As you have successfully made a payment recently, do you know what exchange rate was used in transferring leva to pounds and what extra charges were there, if any?

Brian
yorkie

Postby panorama » Tue May 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Hi Yorkie,
To be honest with you mate i just paid it while i had the chance!! I didn't check the exchange rate cos i really didn't have time to mess around for the sake of a couple of quid. I know it's nieve but i really am busy at the moment and this time i just paid it for convenience. Last month i was a lot more organised and had all my figures worked out and when i came to pay it the FN system would not let me pay. So i just grabbed the chance this time and paid it on my debit card. Next year i will take the time to pay it earlier and do my homework more thoroughly, payments have to be made before end of this month so i grabbed the chance!! incase i received an even bigger penalty from FN. Sorry i can't be of more help to you, but if i get chance in the coming days i will post exactly how much barclays charged me for the transaction ( i actually paid a total of 1120 leva in total for both my apts) so it will be interesting to see what has been taken from my account. Keep you informed.
Cheers.
panorama

Postby Westpark » Wed May 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Hi,
I have also tried to make payment several times in this last
two days,without success.
I emailed Aglaia at head office about the problem paying on line
she checked with the System Administrator,i got a email back to say it is
working properly the online payment, and i should try again, still no success
Westpark

Postby Yvonne5676 » Thu May 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Hi,

Just letting you know, i have just made a sucsessfull online payment using ref id from my invoice, no problems at all. :D
Yvonne
Yvonne5676

Re: recently new online payment service from hifx.

Postby robbo2310 » Fri May 07, 2010 6:26 am

hi
i recently have set up an account(online t/fers only,for 1 off payments) with http://www.hifx.co.uk , i set it up over the phone very easy ,,then you simply do your money f/fers online using debit/credit cards,cards must be in same address as your registration address, when applying, by looging into your account online, t/fers upto £5000 online only,, you can send 1 off payments to many countrys including bg, the rate changes daily and could also change during you doing your online transaction could stay the same or go up or down during you doing your transaction, when you click confirm thats the rate you get,the rate is better than your bank and there are no bank fees,t/fer fees,commision etc,simply set up an account, i will be sending 1300 euros to f/noks, the rate yesterday with this facility was 1.13euro(remember no extra charges) the euro is getting better daily i would say...
robbo2310

Postby thumbsup » Fri May 07, 2010 6:43 am

Yvonne5676 wrote:Hi,

Just letting you know, i have just made a sucsessfull online payment using ref id from my invoice, no problems at all. :D

This is probably going to sound really silly but I'll ask the question anyway! The amount on the invoice is in Euros, however the Online Facility requests payment in Bulgarian Leva - so what method are people using to ensure correct amount is received for payment? Thanks in advance.
thumbsup

Postby robbo2310 » Fri May 07, 2010 9:31 am

hello
when using f/noks website for payments you have to convert from euro to levs///1 euro=1.955 levs, this is displayed on there website,if you do a direct bank t/fer it has to be paid in euros,be aware of the fees your bank will charge and lower exchange rate..
robbo2310

Return to GENERAL