BORIS,BORIS,BORIS

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

BORIS,BORIS,BORIS

Postby michellecrowe1@eircom.net » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:08 pm

HI EVERYONE, ME AGAIN WITH THE SAME OLD SUBJECT, BORIS. AFTER POSTING MY COMMENT TWO WEEKS AGO I RECIEVED AN E-MAIL FROM BORIS ASKING FOR CONTACT DETAILS WHICH I GAVE HIM AND THAT WAS IT , NO PHONE CALLS WHICH SHOULD NOT SURPRISE ME. IF ANYONE IS THINKING OF RENTING OUT THEIR APPARTMENT BE CAREFUL.ACOUSIN OF MINE IS MARRIED TO A BULGARIAN AND HE HAS GOT HALF THE LETTING MONEY UP FRONT FOR RENTING HIS APPARTMENT AND THE REST AT THE END OF THE SEASON. I FEEL BADLY LET DOWN BY BORIS AND WILL FIND IT HARD TO TRUST ANOTHER LETTING AGENCY.IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ABOUT BORIS PLEASE E-MAIL ME . THANKS
michellecrowe1@eircom.net

Re: BORIS,BORIS,BORIS

Postby tomvick » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:41 pm

[qute="michellecrowe1@eircom.net"]HI EVERYONE, ME AGAIN WITH THE SAME OLD SUBJECT, BORIS. AFTER POSTING MY COMMENT TWO WEEKS AGO I RECIEVED AN E-MAIL FROM BORIS ASKING FOR CONTACT DETAILS WHICH I GAVE HIM AND THAT WAS IT , NO PHONE CALLS WHICH SHOULD NOT SURPRISE ME. IF ANYONE IS THINKING OF RENTING OUT THEIR APPARTMENT BE CAREFUL.ACOUSIN OF MINE IS MARRIED TO A BULGARIAN AND HE HAS GOT HALF THE LETTING MONEY UP FRONT FOR RENTING HIS APPARTMENT AND THE REST AT THE END OF THE SEASON. I FEEL BADLY LET DOWN BY BORIS AND WILL FIND IT HARD TO TRUST ANOTHER LETTING AGENCY.IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ABOUT BORIS PLEASE E-MAIL ME . THANKS[/quote]

Yes we have been unfortunate enough to have done business with BPM yes they do live up to their name ******* PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, they promise everything and deliver nothing only frustration and lies. Unfortunatley we fell victim to borris and feel that nothing is being done about the way he conducts his business. I feel it is in everyones interests who have had a similar experience with him to come forward with their complaints, it might be too late for us who have fell victim but I would like to think that we are doing something to protect persons who have bought or who are thinking of buying apartments in the areas where he operates. My advice would be to give him a wide berth and make other arrangements. Have a nice day from one p- s- ed off owner.

The message was edited because of bad language.
Admin
tomvick

Return to GENERAL