Owners Beware.

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Owners Beware.

Postby greg » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:21 pm

I have just returned from a short break on the complex in NFC, in our 2 bed to find that one of our single beds had been slept on, from the obvious indentation on the bed, and what gave it away was the bulgarian alarm clock at the side of the bed.
A carrier bag had been left on the worktop, and in it was all my cleaning products ,elecrtic steam iron, table mats.
I have now changed the locks. It seems while the cats away the mice will play.Its great to know that our property is in safe hands ?.
greg

Re: Owners Beware.

Postby BWFC » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:06 pm

that is why fortnoks give this free winter maintenance check so they have access to your apartment. in july 2008 their was a party goin on next door to me on NFC and the people who were partying all work on the complex for fortnoks. when i questioned on e of the guys about it he said we can use any apartment we want cos we have keys to them all. i was talking to a man who owned a few apartments in sunny beach he said if u use a bulgarian management company to rent your apartment out they will do it without telling you especialy in winter for the workers be very aware. the only way to keep them out is change your locks.
BWFC

Postby Linda Lyons » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:14 pm

FORT NOKS,a speedy reply to this serious matter would be very much appreciated!this behaviour cannot and will not be tolerated by us OWNERS or had ye purposely forgotten that little detail,i suppose ye would have the arrogance as well to charge for electricity used,if this has actually happened.
Linda Lyons

Postby simon and kate » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:36 pm

On our last visit we noticed things had gone 'missing'. A dirty plaster was left on the floor, bottle of water we had left in the fridge was opened (someone had a few mouth fulls and put it back), sweetners missing , cleaning products missing. We know another couple who have had things go missing aswell.

Might have to make a suprise vist to make sure nobody is having free accomodation :evil:
simon and kate

Postby BWFC » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:12 am

i stayed in my apartment july 08 when i left i turned the water off and the electric off at the mains when i came back in october 7kw of electric had been used i went to the office for a explanation they could not give me one they said they did not know. when i was there this year july 08 and sept 08 there was a lot of hotel workers staying on the complex i wonder who"s apartments they were staying in.
BWFC

Postby BWFC » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:16 am

that last message i mean july 09 and sept 09
BWFC

Postby NFC » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:24 am

Dear owners, we are the managers of Nessebar Fort club.
For the future if you have any problems or any doubts connected with your apartment,please contact us and we will can to check the situation. And will be better when somebody write down calumny against the staff (us) in the official forum of FORT NOKS to put down his apartment number.We want to decide the PROBLEM together with you :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
NFC

Postby Linda Lyons » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:33 pm

FORT NOKS,i do not understand your reply to this matter,are you asking the owners who have had problems!! to contact you directly so that us( other poor fools as you seem to think we are) will be totally unaware of the problem so that ye can continue on abusing the situation or are ye purposely trying to avoid answering the issue which is ARE YE,OR ARE YE NOT,ALLOWING PEOPLE STAY IN OWNERS APTS.WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT,quite simple to answer,with a straight answer,thats if ye have nothing to hide of course.

I am now having friends check my apt.and think the complex should be renamed to No Fools Club(NFC) as ye will find out if this is happening/has happened!!!!
Linda Lyons

Postby June » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 am

This is something that has always been a problem in Bulgaria and complex's it is advisable for owners to have someone that checks your apartment through the year on a weekly basis. We as a management company check every week it gives our clients peace of mind and stops people from using your apartment. One other problem that can arise is if you do change your locks and no one can gain access when you are not there, is if there is a problem with your apartment, maybe a leak from a property above etc no one can get in to deal with the situation. I do apreciate that it is totally wrong that your property is used with out your consent, but I am afraid that this has always been a problem in Bulgaria.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby admin » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:48 am

Linda Lyons wrote:FORT NOKS,i do not understand your reply to this matter,are you asking the owners who have had problems!! to contact you directly so that us( other poor fools as you seem to think we are) will be totally unaware of the problem so that ye can continue on abusing the situation or are ye purposely trying to avoid answering the issue which is ARE YE,OR ARE YE NOT,ALLOWING PEOPLE STAY IN OWNERS APTS.WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT,quite simple to answer,with a straight answer,thats if ye have nothing to hide of course.

I am now having friends check my apt.and think the complex should be renamed to No Fools Club(NFC) as ye will find out if this is happening/has happened!!!!

Dear Linda, I'll make it clear, so that you understand the answer of my colleagues.
Fort Noks DOES NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO USE THE APARTMENTS WITHOUT PERMISSION of the owner. We don't take our clients for fools, as you say. We pretend to be a professional building and management company - you can have a look around to see if there is such type of holiday complexes maintained better than we do. If the apartment owner has problems of this type he can simply address this to the manager of the complex - if he wishes to solve the problem of course, and not just to fan the flame. This is a free forum and as you can see, the topics - good or bad for our company - remain here, everyone can share his opinion about our service. However the ungrounded accusations will not be tolerated.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby Bill & Charlie Burns » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:19 am

Hi All,

Been reading this problem over the last few days, not the sort of thing you like to see or hear, however it happens, but not just in Bulgaria, we need to forget that we have holiday homes and just walk away when you leave after a good break to return a year later thinking all will be the same as when we locked the doors. The problems arise in UK as well, we call them squatters here and i deal with them all the time. For the sake of a few more ££££s you can use Good Based Managing Agents in Bulgaria and the problem is solved. We had worries when we first arrived 5 years back all sorted now and the problems are there problems and not ours as we have a contract and are more than happy with the service and regular updates given by phone or emails.

Good Luck

Bill and Charlie
Bill & Charlie Burns

Postby Linda Lyons » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:16 pm

Dear Admin,firstly i will take it, that was a misprint when you said "we pretend to be a professional...."!! you say that your complex's are highly maintained but why shouldn't they be,after all we pay plenty of fees for that service,which should include checking what apts are occupied in the winter and how exactly they came to be occupied,if the previous posts are true,that their apts are being used without their consent,how are these people gaining admission,this sinister behaviour cannot be tolerated either!!!! oh and seeing as we are on the subject of maintaining the complex's,a good lick of paint for the complex wouldn't go a miss,preferably a different color then the horrible mustard thats on there,mabey a nice shade of pink would help!just my opinion!
Linda Lyons

Postby simon and kate » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:38 pm

on the subject of paint, our balcony railing could do with a lick of paint, we did ask for it to be done last year as it is going rusty
simon and kate

Postby brunkie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:29 am

How about fitting your ESB supply with a card meter. These can be bought in England for as little as £35 and a pack of 100 cards for £10, and I'm sure you could find some company in Bulgaria to fit it for you. When you or you friends are in your apartment you can use your electricity, but when you are not nobody else can. Maybe this would deter trespassers? And this way Fortnoks can still have access in case of leaks etc..
brunkie

Postby Linda Lyons » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Its a poor do that trespassers have to be deterred by such means, after all we are paying a substancial fee for 24/7 security on a gated complex,which is a different matter altogether to your regular home in th u.k.,anyway Admin i would appreciate a response to my previous post.
Linda Lyons

Next

Return to GENERAL