a regular bus service fort noks complexes only......yes

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

a regular bus service fort noks complexes only......yes

Postby di and sean » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:54 pm

as a means of a regular bus service to and from fort noks complexes ,,i would like to know if their are enough people that would use on a regular basis ,for a reasonable fee to make this buisness viable ........honest replies please.....
di and sean

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:22 pm

Hi Di & Sean,
Yes we would definitely pay the £10 fee and we would even consider going a little further if it meant we could travel in comfort on a friendly clean bus. Good luck and I hope lots of people support you in your venture by replying to your request. Lots of people that have just bought in the Grand Resort just don't realise the problems that we have had gaining access onto the bus, and to make things worse there is going to be a lot more of us soon fighting for the same bus!!! When we have spent so much money on apartments and furniture etc another £10/£15 quid wont break the bank. Lets not suffer watching the bus sail past (on numerous occasions) as we stand at the bus stop for the sake of £10.
Cheers.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:02 am

What £10.00 ?And what for .

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:09 am

If you go to PFB section and look under bus and entertainment there is more info.

BUS SERVICE

Postby DAJ » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:42 pm

:D I have an apartment in Riviera FB and one in Marina VFB and I would gladly pay ten pounds for each apartment if it meant that my paying guests could travel in safety and comfort which afterall is what they expect when they come away on holiday,any bad experiances and you wont see them again for dust.
DAJ

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:02 pm

hello

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:09 pm

hello ..could you inform us of the transport service that you shall be operating in the forth coming season please.so we can book our holiday flights before the end of march 2007 .

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:07 pm

hello,,hello..the service is to be run fort noks ..
Di and Sean

Return to GENERAL