re sales

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

re sales

Postby ebemark1 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 am

I was wondering if Fort Noks would venture into the resale market at any point soon. It seems to me that once they have completed their new complexes it would be a lucrative area for them. They are on site, have the keys to all apartments etc and would earn commission! They seem to have diversified successfully into the rental and maintenance market.

I think most owners would much rather sell their apartments through Fort Noks than other estate agents!
ebemark1

Re: re sales

Postby SpudHead » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 pm

agreed. they should.

I still have one more studio apartment to sell.

I am willing to make a loss on it.....any offers? it could be yours for 20k (inc fitted kitchen)...block F3 - 40.24 s/m
SpudHead

Postby Garyjs » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Hi Spudhead

As this post is in the General Forum potential punters will not know which complex your studio is on

I am guessing it's Nessebar Fort Club, where we have an apartment

Fortnoks are selling a studio apartment the same size as yours in Block F1 for £27K which does make yours look like a bargain

Good Luck

Gary

P.S. I drink Zagorka :wink:
Garyjs

Postby SpudHead » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:58 pm

yeah, thanks for pointing that out gary

it is in NFC (thats nessebar fort club to people who are not in the know :) )

and yes - it is a bargain - i doubt there's a cheaper, better one for sale anywhere else - also comes with a brand new fitted kitchen

I am emigrating to NZ (thats new zealand to them people again) and therefore wont be using the apartment.

I have made some profit on other properties so I am willing to make a loss on this.

buy it now people
SpudHead

Return to GENERAL