Vista Capital

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Vista Capital

Postby longilily » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 am

Hi

Anyone have any knowledge of a company called 'Vista Capital' Claiming to have buyers for apartments ? Genuine or not ?

Thanks
longilily

Re: Vista Capital

Postby Dave » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:41 pm

Could they be this one :-
http://www.vistacapital.co.uk/

regards
Dave
Dave

Postby longilily » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Hi Dave

They actually call themselves 'Vista capital holdings' through my dealings with them so far, although i did google them in the registered business directory and couldn't find them listed but i did find a company called 'Vista capital uk ltd' that had the same address and postcode as 'Vista Capital Holdings' Mmmm !

Cheers Dave
longilily

Postby george » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:04 am

hi
Vista Capital is the former Credo Consult company who rented apartments in sunny beach last year. a friend of mine is still waiting for his last seasons rental income!!!
george

Postby longilily » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:50 am

Hi George

Thanks for your info, Very much appreciated

Ray
longilily

Postby Bert » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:03 pm

I approached Vista Capital (after viewing this thread on the board). Subsequently they have made me an offer against my studio apartment in NFC which, in my opinion, is way above market value.
I've tried to get more infomation on this company via the web with no success, but my gut instinct tells me that this is some sort of scam. I've spoken to at least three different people from Vista and I have to admit they have all been very persuasive.
According to company records they were only set-up a couple of months ago, their web-site looks very un-professional, and other companies in the fractional ownership market have no knowledge of them.
I would urge caution to anyone who is approached by Vista Capital.
Bert

Postby longilily » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Hi Bert

Your research mirror's mine, I didn't feel comfortable with this offer at all, Hence my original posting on this forum. If i had felt it to be a genuine offer i wouldn't of posted it here i assure you !.
Thanks though Bert, It seems you have the same gut instinct as me.

Longilily
longilily

Postby Thomas » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi,

The postal address for this company is a mail box in Gatwick Airport.
Thomas

Postby Tony Neil » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:01 am

Just been browsing and came accross your post
I am currently dealing with Vista Capital on recommendation from a friend who met with them while on holiday in Florida.
They sold two apartments for him in May this year one in Four seasons on the Golf course and one in Paradise Verde which I think is in Bansko.
The only thing is that they said it would take 6-8 weeks and it took 12 for him to get his money.
To be honest I am just glad to get out and get my money back and have been told I will be paid out in the next two weeks so will let you know
Tony Neil

Postby Thomas » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi,

This company was only registered in July 2009 in the Uk so what was the name of the company who sold properties for your friend tony?.
Last edited by Thomas on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas

Postby Tony Neil » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi Thomas it was Vista Capital my freind delt with there overseas office i also questioned that the company was only set up in July but they explained that this was to deal with clients in the UK and to make them fell more comfortable as people are suspicious of overseas company,s.
Tony Neil

Postby Thomas » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am

Hi,

Thank you tony as i have no information with regards to this comany good or bad I wish you the best of luck and can you let us know please how everything went.
Thomas

Postby vista » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:21 am

Just a quick note to let you know that Vista Management, www.vistamanagement.net, has nothing to do with the company discussed here Vista Capital. It is a mere coinciding of the first name.
We are a property management company with an office in Grand Resort and manage properties in Panorama and Marina, as well as Sunny Beach and Sofia.

Kind regards,
Vista Management
Marieta

Vista Management
http://www.vistamanagement.net
marieta@vistamanagement.net

00359 2 4224054
vista

Location: Bulgaria. Office in Panorama, Sofia and Sunny Beach

Postby raver1 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Tony Neil wrote:Just been browsing and came accross your post
I am currently dealing with Vista Capital on recommendation from a friend who met with them while on holiday in Florida.
They sold two apartments for him in May this year one in Four seasons on the Golf course and one in Paradise Verde which I think is in Bansko.
The only thing is that they said it would take 6-8 weeks and it took 12 for him to get his money.
To be honest I am just glad to get out and get my money back and have been told I will be paid out in the next two weeks so will let you know

Hi Tony I have been approached by Vista Capital asking me to sell my apartment in Bansko, just wondering if you got your money yet ?
Regards Davy
raver1

Postby Thomas » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Hi Davy,

I was also contacted by Vista Capital but decided not to go with this company . They have changed there website and company address. I have no information on this company which worries me and they look for money upfront as a deposit just in case you pull out of the deal . If they are giving you a great deal on your property why on earth would anyone pull out of the sale it makes no sense.

Regards,

Thomas
Thomas

Next

Return to GENERAL