Vista Capital

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Vista Capital

Postby Tony Neil » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Hi sorry for not repling Thomas as i have been working away i have recieved my funds from Vista though more than the 12 weeks period i think it took 15 weeks in the end i have offered them my 1 bed in Nessebar but they have said they are only looking for Bansko in Bulgaria at the moment but will be promoting the Black Sea Coast next year
As i said in my previous post i am just glad to get out though i did not make a penny on my property i did ok with the exchange rate happy days

Tony
Tony Neil

Postby Thomas » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi All,

Its a pity as we have no way knowing if this is a plant or not as this person only joined in September when people were debating with regard to this company and also on other posts around the same time?. Also look at other posts offers were well above market values. I contacted a lot of people in Bulgaria no one had any info on this company as it was only set up in july 2009 this may be the case its worries be we have not seen lots of people contacting this form and other forms with good news like Tony.
Thomas

Postby Tony Neil » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:12 am

Hi Thomas
Not sure what you mean by a plant ? I am just giving an honest opinion i dont realy bother with blogs and forums but as i said it worked for me and maybe i am a lucky one but i dont see any posts that say people have lost money through this company

Tony
Tony Neil

Postby Kev2 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:03 am

I'll just mention that I know very little about the company and my experience with them so far. I have to say I found them very plausible and convincing on the phone, it probably helped that I am very very keen to sell my Bulgarian apartment (by the way they do ask for a substantial upfront fee, and say it will take 8 -12 weeks to sell), unfortunatly a few days ago I sent the upfront fee, I only did this as I thought I would be covered against fraud by using my credit card, but I have since found that as I requested that the money be transferred into their account from my credit card, the transaction is not covered against fraud, as it's considered a money transfer( I'm feeling pretty stupid now but this is my first foreign venture, and I was not fully aware of the extent of the scams and fraud in this area). I have asked for my money to be returned as according to the distance selling 7 day cooling off period rule, and am awaiting their reply.

I think it is worth mentioning that their registered address is a PO box at Gatwick Airport ( is this normal?) and they were set up on 6/07/09 (see web page -http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/c91a44d9f61230415c42b6958feac248/compdetails ), so there are no previous accounts.

They say in their 'about us' page on their website ( vistacapital.co.uk ) that 'Vista Capital UK are part of a major successful American corporate company Vista Capital Holdings Inc' but when I google Vista capital holdings I can't find any info on the company except what is on the Vista capital UK site. Also their contact address is 80-83 Long Lane,London - When I google this address it comes up Barbican Dental care ( can more than one company use the same address?).

I would certainly be interested in hearing from anyone who has bought or sold with this company or are in the process of doing so.

Kev
Kev2

Postby BWFC » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Kev2 - it looks like you have been robbed i hope not for your sake. i know alot of people are desperate to sell up but paying up front does not look like a wise move. we dont know if this guy Tony Neil is a hoax to convince people to sell with this company. but having a PO box at gatwick airport does sound dodgy.
BWFC

Postby SpudHead » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:29 pm

oh dear kev2

i think there is a 99% chance that you have been ripped off. I would talk to citizens advice if i were you to see if theres anyway to get your money back.

take them to court if you have to - you would probably win you case.
SpudHead

Postby Kev2 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:32 pm

Hi all

Just to say to my great surprise and relief my money has been returned ( thank God, have I misjudged the company?) a couple of days after I requested it, I will do my best to monitor the company and if the feedback is positive I might try and sell through them again in the New Year ( I am very keen to sell especially at the good price that was offered).

kev
Kev2

Postby BWFC » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Kev2 - i beginning to think you are another hoax like Tony Neil. i think you work for vista capital you must think we came over on the banana boat. but it just shows how greedy you are to rip us off you could not even leave it a few months to say you got your money back. you came back within 2 days of putting your message on. stay off this forum you fraudster dont want wasters like you on here.
BWFC

Postby SpudHead » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:08 pm

kev2 joined the fortnoks forum on the 16th november - the same day as he made his first comment about vista capital.

So, he basically joined up to comment on the vistacapital thread. He has not commented on any other thread. See his info below shows a total of 2 posts, both on the vista thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:17 am Last visited: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:32 am Total posts: 2 | Search user’s posts
(0.04% of all posts / 1.00 posts per day) Most active forum: GENERAL
(2 Posts / 100.00% of user’s posts) Most active topic: Vista Capital
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SpudHead

Postby Kev2 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi all

I can understand people being suspicious but I'm no fraudster, I have an apartment in Aspen Golf, I write reglularly on the Aspen Golf forum on EOW as Kev2 and have done so for around 3 years and have posted hundreds of times over that period, they are all recorded there (69 pages) see webpage
http://www.eyeonworldwide.com/forum/com ... D=48&55164 you can see my most recent posts on the page on this subject. The only reason I just joined this forum was the fact that I came accross it when I googled Vista Capital, due to my concerns about that company. I have told people of my suspicions about Vista Capital in my previous posts, such as a Gatwick Airport postal box for a registered address and have not reccommended them at any time, but the fact remains I did request my money back and to my surprise I now have it, read what you want into that. As I have said I have not and do not reccommend this company in any way and would only consider using them if it becomes clear that they are an effective legit company, this would take time and would have to come from positive feedback from people that you know and can trust, I know trust can be hard to come buy.

By the way I sent an email requesting the return of my money on Sat Nov 14th and I received an email from them today saying that my funds have been returned and when I looked they were there. Also thought it worth mentioning I got ripped off £5000 in the Bulgaria Buy to let farce (BBTL), and as a result have posted on the Petarch Riverside village EOW forum although not recently ( but my posts are recorded there as well see page - http://www.eyeonworldwide.com/forum/com ... 37&page=25 ), as I have given up on the prospect of getting my money back, so I would be the first to say that the people who organise scams are the lowest form of scum and should be wiped out.

kev
Kev2

Postby Tony Neil » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 am

Hi Kev2 it is great news that you have received your money back when requested I find it amazing on these forums people make a positive comment about a company people think you are plant or something I would imagine that BWFC and SPUDHEAD are in direct competition with Vista Capital i find it strange that they have to slander others i have been in business for 25 years and have never slanderd the competition sometimes i wish i had never replied to this blog as i dont have time to bother with people who always look for the negative in things
As far as i am concerned i have my money in my Bank and thats all that matters and that is down to Vista Capital
Tony Neil

Postby SpudHead » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:58 am

I am not in any competition with anyone...I am just very cautious of companies that ask for £1500 up front. As with any "up front" payment there is always a risk of losing your money. I for one would not deal with anyone who wanted that much cash up front.

Also, any company asking for that kind of up front payment should be check, double checked and triple checked out before you hand over the money. There are a few things that dont make any sense with vistacapital and that is enough to put me off.

1. They only registered as a company this year although they claim to have been in business for 5 years. (companies house website confirms this)
2. There postal address is a PO Box at an Airport
3. They want £1500 up front and they are making offers in the region of £60,000 for apartments that are only worth about £30,000.

Good luck to anyone who deals with them but.... I'm out
SpudHead

Postby Tony Neil » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:58 am

Hi Spudhead
So you say your not in the property business then why does a website bgresells come at the bottom of your posts>?
Tony Neil

Postby SpudHead » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:58 pm

I am a musician - thats how i earn my living.

I set up bgresales as a way for property owners in Bulgaria to sell there properties privately, without having to involve a estate agent and without having to pay the rip-off agents fees.

I do not charge any selling fees and the website makes no profit at all. I am not an agent and I am not in competition with anyone, including vistacapital.
SpudHead

Postby mat » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Hi,

I think Thomas has hit the nail on the head we have got somebody’s attention the more replies I read from Tony the more convinced I become they have offered to buy Black sea properties and are paying well over the odds. They contacted me and offered to buy my property on the Back Sea. They offered me well over market value. They would not make any deal until I give a deposit of 1500 pounds approx. I offered to drop the price by 10,000 and they could take this still no good I was willing to sign a legal contact to sell at this price still no good only wanted a deposit of 1500 approx. I think by law if they must give back your deposit up to 7days cooling off period so I think Kev was lucky . At least they are taking on board some peoples comments website looks a lot better changed the address of the company also address is now shown on website. Company’s logo has changed also looks a lot better.
mat

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL