Recent stay

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Recent stay

Postby bulgariagetaway » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:27 pm

Hi All
Just returned from PFB and had a great holiday. I would like to thank Shezna and Rumi in the Office for their quick response to a problem with loose toilet pans, I reported this at 10am and it was sorted by 12noon very good indeed and the job was carried out with no mess well done to the maintenance guys.

I would also like to add that the complex is looking very good ,gardens are in great shape. as well as all the buildings NO RENDERING FALLING OFF AS SOMEONE WROTE RECENTLY :twisted: . I think there is too many complaints without people actually thinking what damage they are doing to the rental market for our complex. If people keep reading negative posting then no one will want to visit Bulgaria far less our complex, so lets be more positive and write about the good hoiliday experiences that we have all had and will continue to do so in years to come.

Brian & Tammy :D
bulgariagetaway

Re: Recent stay

Postby Bill & Charlie Burns » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi
We are on PFB at present and have been for the past month, would like to say we agree with you on the staff, but cannot be so positive on the other issues, we do however feel that this is the wrong forum for anyone to say positive or negative comments true or untrue and if you wish to pm us we will be happy to discuss.
What we would say is with a bit of TLC PFB would be back in line with others.

Bill and Charlie
Bill & Charlie Burns

Postby Dave » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Just to let everyone know I have hust had my first stay in my apartment at NFC and had a fantastic time.
Had a couple of minor issues but these were sorted promptly.
The complex was superb , clean , great pools , food excellant , beer great and all so cheap.
The staff are wonderful.
Dave

Postby Westpark » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Dave are the street lights working out side the complex is the road lit up.
Westpark

Postby Dave » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Yes they were when I left ( last friday ), made a big difference !
Dave

Return to GENERAL