Bulstat card registration

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Bulstat card registration

Postby bulgariagetaway » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:34 pm

Hi all :o

Could someone explain the reason for having a Bulstat card and what advantage if any would this card be.Do we actually need this card or is it another money making idea from Bulgaria Government. I have never had one for 5 years so why do I need one now :?:

Brian
bulgariagetaway

Re: Bulstat card registration

Postby Sarah Jane » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Hi Brian

Everyone who owns an apartment needs a bulstat card to pay their own council tax. We are over here at the moment and just paid ours last week. We own a 48 m2 apartment on Nessebar Fort Club and it was 112 lev for this years council tax. Each owner listed on the deeds get their own registered card, all you need to do is go into the local tax office in Nessebar and hand the cards over to them, no paperwork to be filled in. You will be asked your name and apartment number and they print you off a receipt with your details and costs. Some people think that you are paying council tax twice if there are 2 names on the deeds but this is not the case. There is 1 council tax charge per apartment and this is divided by the number of owners registered on the deeds.

Good Luck
Sarah Jane
Sarah Jane

Postby greg » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Hi i have been in my apartment now over a year and do not have a card. does anyone know how to get one, or is it up to fort noks to sort it out :D
greg

Postby Sarah Jane » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:08 am

Hi Greg

I used a solicitor to purchase my apartment and he organised everything for me and arranged for the card to be left for me at the Fort Nox Complex. I dont think it is up to Fort Noks to get it for you as you are the owner of the apartment. However there may be a chance that the card was sent to Fort Noks if you used them only and no solicitor. I would check with the main office in Sunny Beach.

Sarah Jane
Sarah Jane

Postby purkyuk » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Normally Fort Noks arrange the registration of you property via the Municipal office (Bulstat registration), if you property isn't registered then you will know about it... you will get fined after 4 weeks of transfer of ownership, as its a requirement under bulgarian property law.
Also if FN are charging for your Municipal tax then they obviously have your bulstat card/number, if you get this card from FN you will be able to pay the tax yourself and save a bit on money.
purkyuk

Postby greg » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:06 pm

Hi thanks for your help, Does anyone know when the municipal taxex have to be paid , and do you have to pay them in person , because if i cant get accrosss to pay them then FN have got me by the short and curlys, thats why they charge what they do.
greg

Postby purkyuk » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:48 pm

From Jan 1st until Dec 31st, i know people who have paid theirs over a year late, but got charged an extra fee for doing so..
purkyuk

Postby bulgariagetaway » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Hi
Just to say I paid my Taxes at Vlas office in the square and only had to show my deeds as the girl got the bulstat number from them, she gave me a receipt and said that next year I would only need to tell them the bulstat number to be able to make the payment. I did not get a bulstat card and the girl told me I did not need one as I had my deeds to get the number from which saved me a lot of time having to register, now I have paid at the Vlas office I am automatically registered. :D
bulgariagetaway

Postby kaykev1409 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Hi
please can anybody advise what kind of difference you would be saving by paying the council tax yourself, our invoice has come for this year, and it is showing at 92.76 euro, which includes 20.00 fee

any response would be appreciated

thanking you
kaykev1409

Return to GENERAL