Baby Nappies and Food

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Baby Nappies and Food

Postby Jen T » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:51 am

Hi Everyone,

We are traveling out to our apartments in Crown Fort for our first holiday on the 16th July. We have a 1 year old little boy and i was hoping someone could till me if there is anywhere close to buy good nappies and baby food etc.

Does anyone know where we could buy a travel cot?

Also we are bring our friends, another family with young kids 4 & 7, could anyone recommend places for us to go in the evenings.

I appriciate any ideas .

Jen :D
Jen
Jen T

Re: Baby Nappies and Food

Postby DENIS TRACEY » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi The shops on the complex supply everything you will need , Also the town of Vlas 5 minutes by bus .Change your sterling in Vlas for a better rate
DENIS TRACEY

Postby DENIS TRACEY » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi you can hire a cot from Fort Noks office . E.mail them so that they will place in your apt for your arrival .the addresses can be found in the Fort Noks indexes
DENIS TRACEY

Postby ASK » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi Jen,

You can buy all on complex but Pampers are not cheap (think last year worked out to be about £15 for small pack!) and Bulgarian nappies don't seem to work!Baby food is available in the complex shop but you have to guess what you're feeding unless you can read Bulgarian and from memory was about £1 per small jar. I know it's a pain, but for the last couple of years I've just taken stuff from here. I'm glad mine's now out of that stage!

With regards a travel cot, Jollys rent them out and can also arrange for them to be in the apartment on arrival. Their website is www.jollysapartmentservices.co.uk

Have a great time

Alison
ASK

Postby Nicki Swift » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:02 pm

With regards to Nappies, we have historically bought a big pack in England, put an A4 size sihn on it and selotaped it go and solid and put the flight details on and sent it through with the luggage at no extra cost. We then pick it up at the other end. On the other hand depending on where you are flying from, you can always contact 'Boots' which normally have a shop in the duty free side of customs. If you speak to them they can normally have a pacgake ready for you so that you do not have to take it through customs. This also apply to baby food and milk since you are not allowed to take fluids through with you. Always a thought either way!

As for evenings, we founf the bars and restaurants along the fronf good, a few have swings etc on the beach and they can play whilst you have a drink or a meal etc. Always good to see the Bungee down at Vikings on the front also.

The Funny Bar has a little play area inside which is on the right as you get to the bottom of the Kuban stretch.

Enjoy your jollies :D :D :D
Nicki Swift

Return to GENERAL