Shopping

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Shopping

Postby regrib » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:59 am

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to shop for essential items for our apartment. We are wanting to buy table lamps/pictures/bedding/towels and kitchen utensils. Also where is the best place to get some extra keys cut.
regrib

Re: Shopping

Postby June » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:27 pm

You can get keys cut in the market area of Sunny Beach. For the best choice of everthing is to go to Burgas, we do offer shopping trips for the day, Masterhaus stock a lot of things but limited selection.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby annstott » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:17 pm

You can get keys cut at Masterhaus for 3 levs and they sell towels, lamps, pictures etc. It depends what you intend using your apartment for, if it is not for rental you may want to spend more. We have also bought pictures from artists on the streets in Nessebar. The last time we went to Masterhaus I thought the choice wasn't too bad and had quite a varied price range. I believe the Metro in Burgas is very good but I have never been, as once you have added your return taxi fare it seems to me it wouldn't save you that much money. Also we have two children and to drag them along as well seemed far too stressful!!! Good luck.
annstott

Postby curlyboy111 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:31 pm

the metro in bourgas is the the same as macro in england ,you need your passport for a day pass but quite a lot of things seemed cheap also the carafour had lots of household things at very reasonable prices when we were last out we found you had to shop around as not one shop had everything cheap
curlyboy111

Postby regrib » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:04 am

Thanks for info will try both places
regrib

Return to GENERAL