Value of a 2 bed on Panorama

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Value of a 2 bed on Panorama

Postby mirador » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:31 pm

Hi
Dare I broach the subject but has any idea of a ball park of what a 2 bed on panorama fort is currently valued??
MIrador
mirador

Re: Value of a 2 bed on Panorama

Postby JB » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:18 pm

I was asking someone the same thing about Marina, I am led to believe that two beds are up for sale at 68,000 euros. Not sure if they are selling at that.
JB
JB

Postby andyn » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Hi all

Surely the value of apartments depends on the size and location within the complex. An apartment with no sea/pool view on the ground floor will be less than one at the other end of the scale, so its difficult to compare without this info. They have all taken a tumble and some news places have said prices are at 2007 levels or is this hoping? If an apartment was bought for 1100 per sq foot in 2004, what do you think it could realistically be worth now?

The places being built like taliana and the new one going up next to marina seem to have massive £ per square foot and some are being sold....or cheaper to russians who knows.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Were not visiting this year :( , booked local, but wish now we were going...terrific place! So, Di & Sean see you again next year :D .
Andy & Kate
andyn

Postby warren » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:27 am

hi,

the prices for apartments on the fortnoks website are alot higher than you are saying and there appear to be less for sale each month.
is this not true?

regards

warren
warren

Postby mirador » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:03 am

I dont think the prices on the fortnox website are "real " prices unless Fortnox can say otherwise - if you look at Talaina prices they are all one bedroom and range from 60 to 120 euros
Ours is a 2 bed 2 bath so we were hoping it would have at least stayed at its original sale price and not gone down much more

Confusing isnt it ?
MIrador
mirador

Postby BWFC » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:03 am

if you want a proper valuation of what your apartment is worth go on the fortnoks website click on the russian flag then click promotions they are selling one bed apartments on holiday fort club for €33000 they have 48sq mt studio apt on nessebar fort club for €27500
BWFC

Postby mirador » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:14 am

Are we saying the British have been ripped off ?
MIrador
mirador

Postby BWFC » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:05 am

i stumbled across this a few months ago + got in touch with fortnoks to see whether we could buy them apartments at that price fortnoks said yes. so why dont they advertise them in english your guess is as good as mine.
BWFC

Return to GENERAL