Apartment for Rent - How much??

Postby BIGMAC » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:08 pm

Hi There

We have a one bedroom on Messambria with fab sea views (A block). To date only family have used it but I have some people wanting to rent it in August and I don't have a clue what to charge. If any one is renting a similar sized apartment please let me know what is a reasonable rent.

Thanks
BIGMAC

Postby leigh & andrea » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:21 pm

Hi, from what I have seen and heard the going rate in Elenite for a one bed in august is around £225 per week. Well thats what I,ve based my rentals on.
Regards Leigh.
leigh & andrea

Postby tomhez » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:40 pm

Hi bigmac,

I agree with Leigh & Andrea most 1 bed apartments go for around £200 to £250 per week in August. I think the problem at the moment is the cost of the flights. Can't seem to find any reasonably priced flights anywhere. If anyone knows different please let me know.

Cheers
tomhez

Postby leigh & andrea » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:12 pm

Tomhez, I have replied to your post on fn-owners, we have managed to get cheap flights with Wizz. I did a search yesterday with Thompsonfly from Newcastle and found they were only a little more than the Wizzair flights from Luton that we booked a couple of months ago! :(
Hope you are all well. Leigh.
leigh & andrea

Postby leigh & andrea » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:19 pm

Oh, back to rentals, I believe it is in all of our interests as owners to keep rental prices around the same mark.

If a price war begins, we will all lose out and find we are giving our apartments away for nothing just to get a few rentals.

This will be very damaging to us all, as well as the reputation of the complexes.
leigh & andrea

Return to MESSAMBRIA FORT BEACH