My Report.

My Report.

Postby Bridget » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Got back from Messambria last Saturday after 2 week's and had a great time as per usual, would like to thank Petya the NEW & BEST Manager we have had on the complex, nothing was to much trouble for her and she is kicking the place into shape as much as she can but we feel her hands are tied to a certain extent. By the time of us leaving (5th June) there was no pool attendant, no restaurant opened, no shop, no water slide, and the football table was taken down to PFB. The pool was A1 with regular visits by the professionals. Am not happy that I paid 68 euros for internet connection (2 wk's not used) for my son (who is there now) to tell me today that it is not Mac "Compatible" after I have taken my Mac for the last 4 years!! This is what Petya & the IT guy told him. On the whole we had great time but we feel Fort Noks are not spending our maintenance money on exactly that "maintenance". The brown cladding is STILL in need of repair and the tiles round the pool are even more uneven than ever with broken tiles on the steps. Please be aware a friend of ours changed some money in Nessebar and they gave him a forged 100 lev note, they refused to take it back when he pointed it out. :|

Bridget
Bridget

Re: My Report.

Postby Bridget » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:38 am

I have just had a msg from my son who is in our apartment in Messambria that the Pool is disgustingly GREEN and you can't swim in it!! What is Fort Noks doing letting it get into this state? It was beautiful when we left last week!! And still my internet has not been sorted out yet!! Again where is our maintenance money going? :evil:
Bridget

Re: My Report.

Postby Barry Aspden » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:23 am

Good morning Bridget,
If you visit Panorama and Marina you will be able to see where your maintenance money is being spent. These complexes are in a pristine company. :oops:
Owners on PFB are feeling the same as you. Fortnoks are NOT maintaining Messambria and PFB to the standard of Panorama and Marina. Although we all pay the same amount of Annual Maintenance. A clear case of double standards. :(
Barry
www.bulgariagetaways.com
Barry Aspden

Return to MESSAMBRIA FORT BEACH