Update on complex - May

Update on complex - May

Postby chris&mick » Wed May 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Hi All
Just returned from a brilliant week at Holiday Fort Club - note the word golf has now dissapeared from the complex name. We did ask about this but were assured that the golf is still going ahead and indeed they do seem to be getting on with this area even if a little slowly. The complex is loooking really nice with lawns and trees and the ladies were out planting the flowers in the borders. The swimming pools are filling up and although not ready for us to use I think they will be ready any day now. The bar/ cafe is nearing completion and again should be open very soon. If the food and prices are anything like those at the cafe/bar on Nessebar fort then we will not have anything to complain about. The HFC shop is open and although the sign outside says open from 0700 - 1700 when we arrived at 8pm they were still in the shop and happy to serve us . We never saw them close before 7-30pm. Prices were OK and you can get all the basics. The 1 lev shop in the market area is great for those extras like a mop and bucket and tea towels if you need them. they also do 2 way adapter plugs for 1lev and they work!!
The only negative about our stay was the fact that some owners are renting [via Fort Noks] to Bulgarian workers and we were unfortunate to have a 2 bed apartment next door to our studio in A4 that is being rented out. You can fit a lot of people into a 2 bed apartment [or so the noise level would indicate] and on one of the nights we were there the noise was horrendous until 3am - doors banging , tele blaring and lots of going in and out onto the balcony to smoke drink and continue to shout a conversation with those still inside !! . As we are a holiday complex I would hope that this type of letting is not going to become the norm as it would indeed spoil a holidaymakers pleasure to be next to that for a whole week.
However,Krasimir and the staff on the complex couldnt be more helpful and it was a pleasure to meet them and as soon as we reported the noise to Krasimir he showed concern and acted on our comments so we are looking forward to a more peaceful visit next time.
All in all guys we were really pleased with our purchase, we met some really nice owners who were also in our block and had a really fun week.......must go now as I need a lie down to recover !!!!!!!!!!!
chris&mick

Re: Update on complex - May

Postby Conrad » Wed May 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Nice to hear update.
Have you any pics to post.

The front of the complex is Holiday Fort Club The rest is Holiday Fort Golf Club
as with Nessebar Fort Club site Nessebar Fort Golf Club
Why? Who knows?

Conrad
Conrad

Apartment

Postby STUART & SHIRLEY » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi Conrad

Our name is Stuart &Shirley and we have just seen your photo,s of your apartment on eye on worldwide, and was impressed with the job that Di & sean had done for you ,I was just wondering what type of apartment you have as we have a 2 apartment in the holiday fort golf club as well ,in C3 ,as we like the layout of your kitchen

Regards
Stuart & Shirley
STUART & SHIRLEY

Postby charlie&pat » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:29 pm

hi stuart & shirley we have a 2 bed apartment in c4 sean & di fitted our kitchen and bedrooms and space by bathroom he fitted storage cupboards and washing machine we sorted everything out on the phone and we cannot fault anything. sean goes out of his way to help you out with anything he can. we have attached some photos
charlie&pat

Postby benivory » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:48 pm

hi all
we are going over in about 2 1/2 weeks and was wondering about transferes from the airport to the complex . i was over in april and used fort noks to go from the airport to the apartment but found they were very very expensive , used uncle bulgaria for the return journey but cant seem to get them on line have they gone ?????? anyhow can anybody recommend a good service there will be 3 adults 2 teenagers 3 children and 1 baby (9 months ) and a couple of suitcases .
benivory

Postby chris&mick » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Hi
Uncle Bulgaria are still in business and charge 25 euros each way. I use them all the time for my clients
If you are still looking for transfers send me an email with details - date and arrival time - to info@privateapartmentsbulgaria.co.uk
Chris
chris&mick

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB