kitchen & Furniture - Plus upgrade to 2 bedroom apartment

kitchen & Furniture - Plus upgrade to 2 bedroom apartment

Postby Am & Usha Pall » Fri May 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi All

Can anyone recommend a kitchen and furniture supplier for our studio apartment in Holiday Fort Golf Club

Additionally we may be wishing to upgrade to a 2 bedroom apartment, anyone wishing to discuss a deal.

Thanks

Am & Usha
Am & Usha Pall

Re: kitchen & Furniture - Plus upgrade to 2 bedroom apartment

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Fri May 15, 2009 10:44 pm

We recomend Sawoneservices email address info@sawoneservices.com Have used them and very pleased :D :D :D
pm us if you need anymore details.
Charlie and Elaine
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby Linda Lyons » Fri May 15, 2009 11:58 pm

I would also highly recommend Di & Sean from sawoneservices to fit your kitchen and wardrobes,they are very helpful, honest and professional will go out of their way to do and get everything you want to make your dream apt.and have great ideas regarding utilising your space to its best advantage,hope this will be of some help.
Linda Lyons

Postby BRY357 » Sat May 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Am and Usha i have sent you a private message
BRY357

Postby ptoner » Sat May 16, 2009 7:54 pm

I also recommend Sawoneservices email address info@sawoneservices.com you will get exactly what you want, top quality and the right price. Don't try and buy kitchen etc blind from other companies... some of the Fort Noks apartments need "custom" build for good finish, you won't go wrong contacting Sean and Di, I did a lot of research and they did fantastic job

Paddy
ptoner

Postby aroberts » Sat May 16, 2009 11:11 pm

I've had my kitchen and furniture from Dinko of sales@furniture-varna.com - he was very good and very helpful, he's done a number of apartment in both Holiday Fort Noks and Nessebar next door. The price are very reasonable and his workmanship is excellent - there are a number of messages about his work both on this forum and on fnowners forum.

His english is very good and nothing is too much trouble - have alook at his web site he does everything. I'm in my apartment the first week of June if youre there then and I'll show you his work if you want.

If you need any information let me know - i cannot sing his praise high enough he's been very good and sends pictures of the work in progress and completion.

thanks

Andrew
aroberts

Postby Am & Usha Pall » Sun May 17, 2009 9:39 am

Hi All

Thanks for your replies, will follow up all leads

again thanks

Am & Usha
Am & Usha Pall

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB