balcony partitions???????????

balcony partitions???????????

Postby sully » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Can anyone tell me if the balcony partitions are going to be as they are shown in the pics or like the finished ones in the pic s on the nessbar blocks, with a block wall finish????????????????????????????????????
Thanks,
sully

Re: balcony partitions???????????

Postby aroberts » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:07 pm

When I was over therwe a few weeks ago - they are metal framed with a frosted glass in them so you cannot see next door - not the most private. I was thinking of covering my glass with black out material that was weather proof.

thanks
aroberts

Postby sully » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi and thanks for your reply,

Thats what I thought it didnt seem to be too private looking.I was just wondering if they were going to block them off like the other sites?????????????????????????????

Thanks again.
sully

Postby aroberts » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:45 pm

I stayed in Nessebar and from memory their partitions were the same as well - frosted glass.
aroberts

Postby sully » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:35 pm

IM on about the dividing walls between each apartment in each block on the balconies, In the pics of the other site Nessbar they look like white block walls to me.Can anyone shed more light on this topic and if indeed ours in hfc will be finished as the are shown in the pics,cos they seem abit cheap and unfinished looking to me????????????????????????????? :idea:
sully

Postby Hendy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:23 pm

I have only just returned and can tell you that the balconys are divided by a thin sheet if frosted plastic. They provide a bit of privacy but I found that the worst thing was the noise of them banging against the frame when there is any wind blowing.
Hendy

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB