fortnoks

fortnoks

Postby kimmick » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:47 pm

GETTING CONFUSED, CAN ANYONE INFORM US WHEN WE HAVE TO SIGN THE NOTARY IS IT WHEN THE FINAL PAYMENT IS PAID, OURS IS NEXT YEAR.

THANK YOU KIM, MICK
kimmick

Re: fortnoks

Postby BWFC » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:15 pm

you dont sign the notary til you have paid for your apartment when you have made your final payment then you notify fortnoks you wish to sign for the deeds you have to give them notice to book you in at the notary fortnoks will inform you how much you owe ie council tax legal fees insurance you can make these payments online if u wish but its better to go over there to change your money into levs with the state of the £
BWFC

Postby chris&mick » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi
I was interested in both your question and the reply. We have a contract that allows us to pay the final 20% of the cost up to 12 months after completion [ Dec 09] but our solicitor has informed us that we have to sign the contract by 30th June 09 and we have arranged our flight to do this in May.
I will re check with our solicitor and let you know. :P
chris&mick

Postby singhswapnil » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:09 pm

I was been told by my property agent that notary and all theother legal formalities gets completed after the final payment in 2010. However we can start using our apartments from January 2009 ( once we have made 80% of the payment and the rest 20% due in january 2010).
singhswapnil

Postby Suey » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:23 am

We also thought the notary had to be signed and so we booked our flights for the end of April. I emailed fortnoks as you have to give them notice to arrange for the signing and they emailed me back to inform me the signing would not be until we have paid the final payment which is Jan 2010.

Sue
Suey

Postby Garyjs » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:26 pm

they emailed me back to inform me the signing would not be until we have paid the final payment which is Jan 2010

That is good news Sue, you may get a better rate in 2010

On the down side, the resort will be dead at the end of April, if you could move your flight date a month right things will have started to open up, Sunny Beach is fully up & running by the 2nd week in June.

Gary
Garyjs

Postby Hendy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:43 pm

We are going out at the end of April to sign.
I take it that everyone that is going out around that time will be using their own apartments.
Hendy

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB