Update!

Re: Update!

Postby BWFC » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:33 pm

bgordon88 - that is my point so when they ask you to go into the notary office and tell your solicitor to wait outside some people might not like that. i thought it was a bit daunting that you sit there with a guy sat in front of you in a big leather chair holding a book in one hand and some papers in another waffling along in bulgarian when i was in it took 10 min and people on this forum think they are goin to send there solicitor down to the the lot but like you said all the papers are the same
BWFC

Postby perrym » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:02 pm

Hi

My lawyer attended the meeting with us and translated for us, I'm not sure why people think they don't allow lawyer in with you, anybody who has been through process should know this.

:o
perrym

Postby June » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:20 am

It has to be translated into English and you are asked by the notary if you understand what you are signing etc, so you can take your solicitor in if you wish.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby chris&mick » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:41 pm

We also have a contract that allows us to pay 40% now and 20% within 12 months. Our solicitor informs us that we can use the property as if it were ours already but we do not have to sign the final contract until we pay the last 20%. He says we can do this anytime during the next 12 months so we are hoping to sign when we go over on holiday at the end of the season. We have now received our invoice for the 40% and have been told it has to be paid by 17th Dec
chris&mick

Previous

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB