COMPLETION OF HOLIDAY FORT GOLF CLUB

COMPLETION OF HOLIDAY FORT GOLF CLUB

Postby admin » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:11 am

Dear clients purchasing apartments in tourist complex Holiday Fort Golf Club,

We would like to let you know that the first part the complex will be completed with Act 15 (certificate verifying completion of the building) in the beginning of November 2008.

FORT NOKS LTD.
admin
Site Admin

Re: COMPLETION OF HOLIDAY FORT GOLF CLUB

Postby Billy and Kay » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:38 pm

Hi all

As the completion is now in November instead of June 09 as originally predicted, I have now worked out that due to the low value of the pound against the euro, my apartment is now going to cost me £7000 more than when I purchased in Sept 06. Can,t help smelling a rat here. Completion is now 8 months ahead of original schedule. Fort Noks seem to have gone into overdrive to issue act 15 without the complex being completed. Is this I wonder to allow all that extra cash into their kitty. Was NFC act 15 issued without the complex being complete?
Looks like the credit crunch is happy days for Fort Noks. :D
Billy and Kay
Billy and Kay

Postby Conrad » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:36 am

It was only a few weeks ago the announcement of Holiday Fort Golf Club will be completed Feb 2009
Conrad

Postby PAULINE » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:57 am

HI BILLY & KAY WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE OVER THERE COZ I WAS THERE IN NFC IN SEPTEMBER AND THEY WERE JUST STARTING BACK TO WORK THEN ON YOUR COMPLEX DONT FORGET YOUR APARTMENT MIGHT BE READY IN NOVEMBER BUT IS THE GOLF COURSES GOING TO BE READY THEN IF NOT THEN THE COMPLEX IS NOT COMPLETE AND YOU SHOULDNT BE PAYING ANYTHING UNTIL ALL COMPLETE.
PAULINE

Postby Teodor » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Dear owners in Holiday Fort Golf Club.

The first part of the holiday complex “Holiday Fort Golf Club” will be finished in November together with all the facilities in it. The Golf Course will be also finished but it will be ready for use in March 2009 as we have to save the landscaping during the first winter.

Kind regards,

Teodor Minev
Teodor

Postby Billy and Kay » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:07 pm

Dear Fort Noks

Well done for completing 8 months ahead of schedule, but could you please appreciate from a buyers point of view the financial implications for this. The british pound has traditionally hovered at around 1.40 Euro mark, because of the current financial crisis the value of the pound against the euro is at it,s lowest ever. If come June 2009 the pound was as it,s lowest ever level against the euro then it would have been our tough luck and we would just have to suffer the financial burden. I personally originally budgeted for a June 2009 to pay my 40% payment, then I had to budget for January instead which was only announced on August 28th (just over 6 weeks ago), now it has become early November. Although it,s great that the apartments are ready, personally November does not create a big hurry to move in. You have created a financial burden for your customers whether it be intenionally or unintentionally. I feel a bit of compassion from Fort Noks would be very much appreciated by all owners regarding these difficult financial times.
Billy and Kay
Billy and Kay

Postby aroberts » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:38 pm

Fort Noks

I was very surprised at the speed things have changed in a few weeks. I booked a flight for March after emails with Teodor early September ready to furnish my apartment - now the dates have changed again. So I could of furnished my apartment in November - wasted flights/time.

Can you advise me if the facilities are not going to be completed/opened until next year I assume the residents won't be paying the maintence fees until all is complete on the complex and not back dated to November.

As per Teodor's email today to me -

Your apartment will be finished soon as we will issue ACT 15 for your section in the beginning of November. The next payment is due within one month after ACT 15 so it will be within the beginning of December.

Everything in the complex will be ready but will not be opened because of the winter season coming.

Could you also give a guide lines to when things will be opened and ready for use on the complex, also what is complete but not open due to winter - and what is not complete in the section that's still being built.

thanks
aroberts

Postby Teodor » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:10 am

Dear owners in Holiday Fort Golf Club,

The facilities in the complex will be ready but would not be opened because of the winter season. They will be ready for use for the season 2009 and that is why we will require all the taxes for the period 31.05.2009 – 01.06.2010. I think that is fair enough for all owners.

Kind regards,

Teodor
Teodor

Postby george » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:58 am

hi there
also not happy about the early completion. like Billy and Kay I was prepared for last payment in july 2009 according to the Fortnoks schedule. looking on the bright side, it,s better to sort my payments now and get my deeds, instead of waiting to see what will be in july. i think my money are safer with fn rather than the bank for some more risky months

george
george

Postby Billy and Kay » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:07 pm

Hi Fort Noks

My one and only concern is having to pay (as your preliminary contract states) 40% within 1 month of issue of act 15. If act 15 is issued early November then that means you require your 40% early December instead of June 2009 as per original schedule. What I am asking is for some flexibility, can us owners pay our 40% payment any time between now and June 30. For example If some owners want to move in straight away then they pay their 40% before doing so, if some want to move in In january then they pay their 40% before doing so and so on.
Billy and Kay
Billy and Kay

Postby thumbsup » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:35 am

Hi all,

It was quite a surprise reading the announcement about the early completion. To be honest it really is bad timing too - being just before Xmas!

Do we have any more clarification in terms of when the final installment is due? Would it be possible to wait a little longer (Early 2009) to pay the next installment if we are not using the Apartment? I think this is a great idea - as it provides flexibilty to those who had budgeted for a later completion (like us!).

Can anybody please advise me on solicitors? What is the process and any recommendations? These are things we now need to consider sooner than later!
thumbsup

Postby singhswapnil » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:52 am

54% Profit OPPORTUNITY - Opportinity TO BUY APARTMENT FOR EURO 24,000only IN SOON TO BE COMPLETED HOLIDAY FORT. fort noks ARE SELLING SIMILAR APARTMENTS IN Holiday Fort for EURO 37,000. hence return of 54% on market value. I'm selling my apartment in Holiday Fort Golf Club for a throwaway price of EURO 24,000. The proterties are in A1 and in A2. The properties has a great location on 1st Floor and Pool facing big studio apartment ( approx 48sq meter). Its for a quick sale. However I will only be selling 1 property out of the five I have and will keep the other ones for my own long term investment. Anyone interested can email me on singhswapnil74@yahoo.co.uk many thanks.
singhswapnil

Postby chris&mick » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:13 am

thumbsup wrote:Hi all,

It was quite a surprise reading the announcement about the early completion. To be honest it really is bad timing too - being just before Xmas!

Do we have any more clarification in terms of when the final installment is due? Would it be possible to wait a little longer (Early 2009) to pay the next installment if we are not using the Apartment? I think this is a great idea - as it provides flexibilty to those who had budgeted for a later completion (like us!).

Can anybody please advise me on solicitors? What is the process and any recommendations? These are things we now need to consider sooner than later!

We have already used a solicitor in Sunny Beach and found him to be OK his name is Daniel Bratanov and his contact email is dbratanov@gmail.com
chris&mick

Postby amanda smith » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:41 pm

Hi,

I am quite happy of my solicitor. Her details are office@legal-made.com http://www.lega-made.com and the telephone is +359889838124. It is Engish speaking solicitor and her fee is just 500 Euro. I have spoken with my friend who has an appartment in Marina View complex and he has paid over 1000 Euro for completion of the purchase.

Regards,
Amanda
amanda smith

Postby admin » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:08 am

Dear owners of apartments in tourist complex Holiday Fort Golf Club,

Please be advised that the complex is already completed with Act 15 (certificate verifying completion of the building).

FORT NOKS LTD.
admin
Site Admin

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB