News on using your apartment in Holiday Fort Golf Club

News on using your apartment in Holiday Fort Golf Club

Postby Billy and Kay » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:03 pm

Hi
we have been in touch with Teodor from Fort Noks and he has clarified that:

ACT 15 should be passed by December 08 and is a document signed by the investor and the building company which certifies that the building is completed as stated in the contract between them. You can only use your apartment from December onwards if you buy your furniture from fort noks

But unless you buy your furniture from fort noks you cannot use your apartment until ACT 16 is passed on the 1/7/09. This is what Teodor stated:

Regarding your contract the end date of the completition of the complex is 01.07.2009 but we are giving the chance to our clients who buy the furniture by us to let us prepare their apartment in order to be ready for use from the very beginning. Also we will give our clients the wright to use the apartments as soon as everything is prepared for their stay.

This means the only way you win is by buying everthing through fort noks so they make more money out of their customer again
Billy and Kay
Billy and Kay

Re: News on using your apartment in Holiday Fort Golf Club

Postby Conrad » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:45 am

The contract i signed 30th June 2007 does not state this.
Conrad

Postby admin » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:27 am

Dear all,

To make the things clear: regarding all the contracts signed between Fort Noks and the buyers, the right of use is being granted after issuing ACT 15 for the whole complex.
Fort Noks, as a developer of the complex, offers the clients to start furnishing their apartments through us as soon as their section is finished. All the sections will be finished in a different point time, and according to the Bulgarian Law we can not let outside companies to operate in the complex as it is still a building site, the other furniture companies will be allowed to do their orders when all the sections are fully built and completed, after issue of Act 15. The advantage for the clients who choose Fort Noks to prepare their apartments, is that they will be able to enjoy the complex from the very beginning.

We hope this clarifies the situation.

If you have any more questions regarding the complex please do not hesitate to contact me at teodor@fortnoks.org.

Kind regards,
Teodor Minev
admin
Site Admin

Postby deepcee » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:15 pm

I have purchased a one bedroom apartment in Holiday Fort Golf Club. This is a bit new to me. I was wondering if anyone either in the past at another complex or for this one, purchased furniture and kitchen inhouse or used another source. I was wondering about any problems they may have had or if the qquality of furniture and kitchen was up to scratch for the prices quoted. Any advice or experiences would help.

Thank You
deepcee

Postby perrym » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:18 pm

Hi Deepsee

I have a apartment next door in Nessebar fort Club and purchased my furniture from Fort Noks who installed it in March of this year as per my instructions, I opted for this route as it was easier than scouring the internet for hours on end, the furniture is a little pricey and some of the smaller items (toaster, kettle, iron & board) we have replaced but generally we have found it to be of reasonable quality, one small bit of advice though the sofa is ok as a bed but not very comfortable to sit on, one good reason for choosing Fort Noks is that I have full use of my apartment prior to act 16

Hope this helps
perrym

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:35 pm

Hi
We Had our kitchen fitted by Di & Sean (sawoneservices)(strongly recommended) they also fitted out our 2bed apart. with wardrobes (they are also doing chest of drawers etc.) Sean makes it all from scratch so you can have what you desire, the rest we sourced while we were out in bulgaria. We ended up with what we wanted at a lower cost, and better quality then furniture packages generally offered. Also suggest that you browse the back posts on the forum as there is a lot of info in them. We also have been using our apart. before completing act 16. (5 weeks use so far since act 15)
Hope this helps.
Charlie and Elaine
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby deepcee » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:33 am

Thanks forv your help and advice.

Deepcee
deepcee

Postby Billy and Kay » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:34 pm

Hi Charlie and Elaine

Did you have any problems with Fort Noks with trying to use your apartment before Act 15 was passed?
And how long did it take sawnoneservices to make your furniture?
thanks Kay and Billy
Billy and Kay
Billy and Kay

Postby Billy and Kay » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:48 pm

Hi Charlie and Elaine

Do you any photos of your apartment with the furniture in you could send us

many thanks Kay and Billy
Billy and Kay
Billy and Kay

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:24 pm

Hi Kay & Billy

Have sent you a PM

Charlie & Elaine
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby aroberts » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:37 am

I enquired about using my apartment - I planned to go over in March - there doesn't seem to be a problem using the apartment after paying your third installment - response below

I can confirm that when you come in March there will be no problem to gain access to the apartment and to furnish it.

kind regards,
Teodor Minev

Fort Noks Ltd.

Tel.: +359 29317666
Fax: +359 29310923
Mobile: +359 887697706
aroberts

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB