Cycles and lighting on complex

Cycles and lighting on complex

Postby ANDYJAC » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Thought we were on a Formula 1 racetrack for the past 3 weeks as there were lots of children racing around the complex on bikes. To make matters worse, the lighting around the complex has been reduced, making it hazardous for people walking in the complex. We went to the office to complain and the response we got was that he would send the electrician around to sort the lights out (the lighting is still the same, we counted 5 lights not working in the immediate vicinity of our apartment). the response to the cycles on the complex was "so? They are supposed to wheel the bikes inside the complex", we were then asked what we wanted them to do about the bikes.

Come on Fort Noks, we pay maintenance for 12 months of the year and expect lighting for the 12 months.

There should be 1 set of rules that should apply to all, regardless of your nationality. Unfortunately at the moment, the rules change depending on your nationality.
ANDYJAC

Re: Cycles and lighting on complex

Postby bulgariagetaway » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:13 am

The reason for reduced lighting is due to the season coming to an end and less people on the complex. If the lighting was on fully all season when there is very few people about the maintenance cost would be double what it is now. I asked the question some time ago and that was the answer I got.
As for bikes on the complex we should all complain when the kids are on them and ask a member of staff to deal with it there and then not complain the following day or so. When someone has an accident it should be made clear to Fortnoks that the person will be claiming compensation from from the company for allowing this to happen.
bulgariagetaway

Postby charlie » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:16 am

andy what time did the bag get snatched ? as for the lighting and bikes email teodor, bulgaria getaway our complex is absolutely packed so you cant say the lights are not on because it is the end of the season, its because bulbs have blown and they are not being replaced,last year i took pictures of the darkness and showed the office as soon as i told them i intended to email them to teodor they got the electrician in the office he tried to say all lights were working till they showed him the pictures, they were all working the next night,also if all the bulbs were low energy bulbs they would last years and would not cost much to run no brainer really come on fort noks sort it out or employ people who know what they are doing instead of the nepotism that is going on,
charlie

Postby Garyjs » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:06 pm

We have the same problem next door, check out this thread

http://www.fortnoks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2277

Garyjs

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB