holiday fort

holiday fort

Postby meredith » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:14 pm

Hello all,

I am in process of buying an appartment at Fort Noks development - Holiday fort golf club - do I need a solicitor and could you recomпend you anyone? Probably I will be in Section A-2.

meredith

Postby Adam » Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:30 pm

i've bought an apartment in imperial and crown and the Solicitor i used was one based in Marbella called Martinez-Echevarria, these was recommended to me by my agents Macanthony Realty who are also based there. They've been good and always responded to any questions quickly.

Although not being able to just ring someone in the UK always makes contacting people that bit harder so i would see if you could find someone who has a base in the UK also. I've found magazines such as A Place In The Sun and Homes Overseas to be useful, can often find adverts in those.

Fidentia Group is a company based in Brentford and Bansko and deal with Legal Services and Mortgages etc. I've never had any dealings with them so don't know much about them but worth contacting.

www.fidentigroup.com

Good Luck.[/url]
Adam

Postby panorama » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:33 pm

Meredith,
I have bought 2 apartments in Panorama Fort complex and didn't use a solicitor and everything went through with no hitches whatsoever. We now have the title deeds in our possession, it really was stress free. If you would feel more comfortable with a solicitor overseeing things go for that option, its a personal choice. I must say that Fort Noks were very efficient and proffesional and it was all a piece of cake to be honest.
Good Luck.
panorama

Postby KELLY HARDIE » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:16 pm

Slight deviation from this subject, the latest A Place in the Sun magazine came out today with a useful seperate Bulgaria magazine attached along with a free Bulgaria DVD. Worth taking a look if your new to Bulgaria.
KELLY HARDIE

Postby meredith » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:33 am

Thank you for all your advices - you've been very helpful and now I feel more confident.

Thank you again
meredith

holiday fort

Postby DAJ » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:39 pm

HELLO I HAVE PURCHASED TWO APARTMENTS FROM FORT NOKS AND I USED BULGARIAN SOLICITORS "DOBREVA AND BONEVA" WHO ARE BASED IN VARNA...THEY WERE EXCELLENT AND ARE RECONISED AS ONE OF THE BEST LEGAL FIRMS IN BULGARIA..
DAJ

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB