Email received re-selling of Apartment

Email received re-selling of Apartment

Postby thumbsup » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi. Just wandering if anybody else has also received an email from a person named Nick Blashill? I received the following email and am surprised at where my details have been obtained from, as I have not even enquired about selling.

> Please excuse the approach , I have been involved in property development and sales in Bulgaria since 2003 . Last year through my Russian and Ukrainian contacts I was able to re-sell , on behalf of Brit & Irish owners about 40 of their apartments to Russian investors . So far this year , we have agreed 7 sales to date . You are welcome to speak to as many of the above sellors as you wish , should you require reassurance . If your looking to sell your unit , feel free to contact me to talk about process , price , ect .
thumbsup

Re: Email received re-selling of Apartment

Postby ANDYJAC » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:17 pm

we got the same email last night seems like somebody as got hold of all are email addresses which must have come from somebody in bulgaria? very worrying dont you agree.
ANDYJAC

Postby thumbsup » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm

ANDYJAC wrote:we got the same email last night seems like somebody as got hold of all are email addresses which must have come from somebody in bulgaria? very worrying dont you agree.

Thats exactly what I thought - apart from Fort Noks nobody has our email address. It seems very strange, as in the email title it had the name of Fort Noks HFC. So it was very specific. Admin - please could you look into this?
thumbsup

Postby charlie&pat » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:20 pm

we received the same email,and we have never even thought about selling our apartment,it is obvious some body in the office is giving all our details out,which is well out of order and needs sorting
charlie&pat

Postby thumbsup » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:06 pm

Here is the latest response I got, when I asked where my details were obtained from................

A get that question quite a lot . Answer is a bit vague but hope it helps . I 1st went to BG on an inspection trip in 2003 , fell for it and set up Bulgarian Developments ltd . BD bought land , built and sold circa 700 apartments in BG and built up an extensive data base of owners/investors of which you clearly are one . I closed BD 2 years ago when last complex was finished . For past 2 years as I spend 50% of my time in BG I have developed contacts in Russia in order to try and help my clients sell and get out of Sunny Beach .

.................... It doesn't make any sense to me! Still doesn't answer my question where my details were obtained from???
thumbsup

Postby admin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Dear All,

Thank you for bringing this information to our attention. We would like to asure you that the personal details of all the apartment owners are encrypted and safe in our data base. There is no possibility that it could be accessible for someone outside the company. We will however carry out internal investigation about this case in order to eliminate the possibility for leaking of pesonal information. Let me just add that the apartment owners have granted their e-mails and phone numbers not only to Fort Noks, but also to estate agents through which they have bought the apartments, furnishing companies, etc.

Regards,
Admin
admin
Site Admin

Postby thumbsup » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Thank you Admin for replying quickly. My apartment is not even furnished yet, & to my knowledge I have not given my details elsewhere. That is why I am so surprised about this random email I received.
thumbsup

Postby charlie&pat » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:42 am

hi thumbsup did you buy direct from fort noks or through an estate agent? if you bought direct then nobody but fort noks can know you own an apartment that means the information is coming from fort noks system
charlie&pat

Postby abfc » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:58 am

I got one with full passport details, address (in Bulgaria and England) and DOB of a couple with the same surname as myself. I know their bank account details as well now.

I will sell them to the highest bidder :?

I actually didn't have a clue what to do about this so was quite glad when I saw this thread in a weird kind of way.

I also recieved the original email.
abfc

Postby admin » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:18 am

admin
Site Admin

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB