Rubbish Internet Service at NFC / Holiday Club

Rubbish Internet Service at NFC / Holiday Club

Postby ptoner » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:55 pm

The internet service offered at this complex is RUBBISH

Too expensive, too slow , always losing connection

I've met numerous people asking me why their laptops aren't picking up wifi , its because the internet service is broken.

Fort Knoxs Management PLEASE TAKE HEED AND GET RID OF THESE COW BOYS WHO YOU ARE MAKING US PAY LOADS OF MONEY FOR A BAD BAD SERVICE!!!!!!

Thanks to the guys in the NFC office for listening to me shout and complain several times each day that the internet is down.
I know its not their fault.

If their managers in Sofia are reading this... get your act together and stop this rip off.

Indeed its bloody ridiculous that people have to pay for wifi at all

Why is it bars and restaurants in town offer FREE WIFI and we are forced to pay for a terrible service

It would be nice to hear a fort noks management response to this thread......

Paddy NFC 721
ptoner

Re: Rubbish Internet Service at NFC / Holiday Club

Postby Annie » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Very well said....a real rip off...Is it that they think the Irish are FOOLS who part easy with their money. The amount of times I have spoken to people with the same problem.....For god sake with the economy the way it is Many people wont take a holiday especially if self-employed but they would if they could be GUARANTEED a proper service to be able to keep an eye on their lively hoods.....EVERYONE deserves a holiday !! :evil:
Annie

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB