fort noks

fort noks

Postby pbrad40 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Having just returned home from my visit to my appartment on hgfc , i would like to thank fort noks staff in the office on the complex , for sorting everything out to do with my appartment they were really helpful , and i am very happy with the complex , and sunny beach , also milena on the day of signing notary was very good , Also philip and his taxi firm were brilliant , who sawonservices provided for me , would recomend them to everyone .
pbrad40

Re: fort noks

Postby abfc » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:43 am

Whats the golf course like. Would you say it was worth a visit?
abfc

Postby pbrad40 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:50 pm

The golf corse not quite ready the grass still a bit sparse , i was told they cut the grass , it wants the greens cutting shorter .
pbrad40

Postby daveed17 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:23 pm

What golf course? All I saw when I was there last month was a small practice area which had just had the grass seed sown! Does anyone have any news on the progress (or otherwise) of the proper full size golf course we were all promised when we bought these apartment?
daveed17

Postby irina_k » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Sorry to be the messenger bearing bad news, but, I am afraid, something quite inexplicable is going on with regard to the golf course. So far as I could gather from the Russian HFGC forum, a group of apartment owners asked the management to arrange a football ground behind D7 bldg., right where the golf course was supposed to be, for the reason that playing football will keep kids of 4-11 years busy and nothing will come of the golf course anyway (?). I wish I knew what led to this conclusion, unfortunately, I won't be there before end August. Several owners of D7 objected, so now there's "vote" going on at the HFGC office re the future of the golf course.
I wrote messages to HFGC manager Krasimir, Central office lawyer Milena, Igor Fort, forum moderator, to state that it is absolutely illegal to voluntarily, without getting formal approval of all apartment owners, re-profile the complex. Isn't it obvious that FN has to honor its contractual obligations and provide the exact infrastructure we paid our money for. Besides, I carefully selected my apartment location in a calm corner (I am in D3) and I object to eventually finding myself football stadium tribune resident.

I think those interested in golf specialty of the complex and other owners who expect FN to honour their obligations should do something about it before the golf course gets irreparably damaged and before a very queer precedent is created.

I was wondering if we should create a separate topic re golf course
irina_k

Postby Garyjs » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:54 pm

I agree, Holiday Fort Football Club does not have quite the same appeal
Garyjs

Postby ANDYJAC » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:14 am

We have returned from HFGC in the past week. The 'football ground' consists of a pair of football nets. We are in Block D2 directly overlooking the driving range. Whilst we were there, children and their parents made use of this. They were no trouble at all. I would much rather have children playing football and behaving themselves than having to put up with them running through the apartment blocks, screaming and shouting and slamming doors (causing damage to doors and door frames), which is what we had to put up with. May I add these children were not British.
ANDYJAC

Postby irina_k » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 am

Exactly, Gary. Downgrading, that's what I call it.

Please read two posts of FN forum moderator Igor Fort translated from Russian FYI:
----
Igor Fort Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:42 am
Dear apartment owners,
Please consider the issue of mini-football field set up and please those interested have your say. Your signatures which we collect at the complex office under one of the below options DO MATTER:
1. mini golf remains what it is, i.e. green mini-golf ground
2. mini-golf becomes a green ground for playing football for free (in case this option prevails, we should stipulate the timing of activities to be held there, e.g. 9.30 to 12.30 and 16.00 to 21.00)
Currently pro-footbal votes lead with score 6 to 17. (I now added mine pro-golf, must be 7 to 17) :wink:
----
Igor Fort Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:31 pm
Upon some apartment owners' request, as an experiment, we erected football gates on the ground by bldg. D7, which was followed by some 10 complaints from D7 apartment owners and about 20 requests to re-profile the ground for playing football (and not golf) on a permanent basis.
We are currently thinking what to do…
---

I don't know if it's the driving range for 6 lines or the 2 fairways declared on FN site in our complex infrastructure list that gets affected (still awaiting the reply to my enquiry from Igor), also asked a favour of Di and Sean to find out on site.
IMO, it would be reasonable if those who favour golf let Holiday Fort GOLF Club management know of their opinion by e-mail, otherwise someone else will decide for you what substantial properties will your real estate object possess and which it won't. :shock:
Last edited by irina_k on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
irina_k

Postby irina_k » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:36 am

ANDY, I fully agree that kids' misbehaviour in the complex can be a nuisance, and I suspected that some parents' vote pro-football because they were thus washing their hands off parental duties. It's so much more time and effort consuming to explain to the kids what behaviour can't be tolerated than keep them playing. Unfortunately, while playing they aren't taught to be considerate to other people, not to slam the doors or break them, not to yell in the apartment blocks. Do you think re-profiling the complex is the only way to deal with this? :(

PS. Edited the post as the other forum was directed here, to explain in full what I meant. :wink:
Last edited by irina_k on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
irina_k

Postby mishka05 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:25 am

Hi, I own an appt in Nessebar Fort Club ( which incidently,at the time of our inital stages of purchase was marketed as Nessebar Fort Golf Club!) and have recieved no notification of FN's dilema of whether to change the purpose of the 'golf coarse'. I agree that all owners of appts on both complex's should be informed of this so that we all can be given the opportunity to vote. Surely this could be done by putting a post on this website which owners from England,Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Europe have access to.
I would not like this descision to be made without me at least being aware of it and having the opportunity to vote.

jules
mishka05

Postby irina_k » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:56 am

Jules,

What you write makes perfect sense, leave alone the impermissible, unlawful situation of selling one thing and offering something else in a matter of fact manner, not even notifying the owners of possible changes, once the money is paid. I came across this topic accidentally. :?
I, for one, am not too sure that I would have bought apt. at this particular complex and from this particular developer had I known how matters would progress. That is, I AM sure I wouldn't have.

FN management have other tools at their disposal (already in place, with announcements everywhere, I am told) for keeping the complex orderly - fine the parents neglecting their duties if children go too far beyond the accepted norms and damage the complex assets or disturb other holidaymakers, while children might use the stationary playgrounds or, alternatively, parents might take the kids to the sea (as if it's not for this that they brought their kids to Bulgaria!). Very simple. We as parents have to do our best to instill in our kids consideration of others.

If you wish to let the complex management know what you think, Krasimir's e-mail is holiday@fortnoks.org
Last edited by irina_k on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
irina_k

Postby daveed17 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:25 pm

I am extremely unhappy to hear about these developments! One of the main reasons I bought an apartment at HFGC was because of the promise of the Golf Course to come. I even chose my particular apartment because it would look out over the proposed course.
To hear that this area may now become a football pitch is just devastating!
I now intend to look back through all my original sales brochures and contract documents to see exactly where I stand with all this and will also seek legal advice.
I think the more people that are made aware of what is going on here, the more we may have a chance of preventing it before it is too late!
daveed17

Postby irina_k » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:54 pm

daveed, raising awareness among our fellow-residents sounds like a brilliant idea. The pro-football party is very pushy, so far as I can judge from the mentioned forum, and I can't predict what FN reaction will be. I, too, warned FN that I shall have to bring this case to court unless they, the legal entity, resolve the issue in a civilised and lawful manner. If the worst comes to the worst, I shall have to purchase some other property for my own rest (the reparation of damages for breach of contract and other non-pecuniary damages may come handy) and, so long as resale is extremely tough, lease the FN apartment. But I do hope that it won't come this far.
irina_k

Postby brenlu » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:24 am

Just to let you know I emailed Krasimir yesterday when I read Irina's email, as I was alarmed about a small group of Owner's allegedly pushing for change of use of the "Golf Course"(my apt. is in D1 and directly overlooks it) and I received a reply very quickly which states that "There is no change about the way of golf course usage" so I now feel a lot more reassured.

Brenlu.
brenlu

Postby irina_k » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 pm

In order to avoid misunderstandings and thinking I am overreacting or taking something wrongly please read the following and judge for yourselves:

Quote from Igor’s post of Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:56 pm :”The golf course can in principle be “re-profiled” in part and converted into football ground, but this needs a well-considered approach. The Managing Company wish is to create additional infrastructure objects with minimal change to existing ones.”

Currently the mini-football field has been equipped by bldg. F4. as you can see from the pics provided to the Russian forum users:
http://www.fortnoks.net/forum/viewtopic ... &start=435

Quote from Igor’s post of Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:56 pm: “IN THE EVENT THAT a suitable location for football ground is found BEYOND THE GOLF COURSE, stationary fence for players' convenience will be installed in place. “

Quote from Igor’s post of Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:31 pm:” Access to the golf course is free. Everyone wishing to do so can walk on the grass and use the ground for SOME (?) games”.

In his PM of today Igor offered me to vote (pls. refresh the subject of the vote in one of the above messages, paying special attention to the second option), which contradicts some to what Krasimir wrote to Brenlu, doesn’t it?

You are, of course free to treat this approach of FN to the situation as you wish, but one thing is certain: had we not raised our voices in favour of the golf course and, may I say, common sense, the situation would have been different. The way I see it, it’s still too early to rest assured of anything. I wrote to Igor that, for the possible re-profiling of the golf course to be lawful, not only do they have to inform all the English lingual forum of the developments, but inform each and every owner of Holiday Fort G O L F Club in writing and obtain their formal written approval. I am also awaiting an official response from the Legal Dept. of FN (Milena). Will keep you posted.
irina_k

Next

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB