fort noks

Re: fort noks

Postby irina_k » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 pm

An excerpt from Igor's today's mail to me (am sure he doen't object to me quoting it, this is a public cause we are discussing):
"No way are we interested in changes to the infrastructure objects' purpose, we aim at creation of new ones on the territory.
But in the event that the decision is taken by the majority of apartment owners, the infrastructure objects allocation can be changed."

Some owners wrote that noone needs these golf courses anyway etc. etc.

May I ask, what has been done by FN to hold fair and representative vote? Do we have to vote for FN abiding by their contractual obligations? :shock: I definitely vote for it.
Also - is this THE ONLY place for the football ground?

Please those interested seek support among your friends, otherwise I don't know where we shall find ourselves tomorrow.
Last edited by irina_k on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
irina_k

Postby ANDYJAC » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:59 pm

We contacted Teodor Minev regarding this issue. This is his reply:

"This problem was solved two days ago. The football field is moved next to section F-4. The golf course is not damaged and its ready for use. "
We have recently returned from HFGC and I feel that this is being blown out of proportion. The 'Football Pitch' consists of a pair of football nets acouple of yards apart. Anyone would think we were talking about Wembley!
ANDYJAC

Postby irina_k » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:04 pm

GREAT! At long last! I wish Igor reads this and stops the alleged "vote" and stops writing what he writes on the Russian forum and in PMs to some owners (myself).
Hurra! :D

BTW Igor thanked me for keeping English speaking owners informed through this forum, which means he is content with how matters are presented. :?
irina_k

Postby irina_k » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Latest developments, for the sake of good order:

Tonigt Igor expressly stated at the Russian forum that Company intends to preserve the existing infrastructure and that 17 votes for converting mini-golf course into football ground is nothing considering the total number of owners. Congratulations everyone!
irina_k

Postby brenlu » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:44 am

Thanks Irina for all the effort you are putting into keeping us fully informed. I was out there in May myself and the grass on the Golf Course was coming along nicely and the photos show that. I have relatives just after arriving to stay in my apt. and one of them is a Greenkeeper on a Golf Course in Ireland, so I'll send him a message to cast an eye on what's going on. Maybe when this World Cup is over the demand for football might ease back a little, after all there's hardly a young boy in the world that doesn't have a dream to be a football star and is looking for every opportunity to practise at the moment!
brenlu

Postby irina_k » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:17 am

Brenlu,
Thank YOU and everyone here for being such great supporters of our mutual cause! Indeed, our votes made the difference because FN does note the alleged vox populi in their management.
Please keep us in the know through your relative as to the golf course state and happenings around it. Is anyone playing golf there at all?
As for the World Cup - shrewd comment! :D But beware we have a National Cup starting immediately after :D
irina_k

Postby irina_k » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:42 am

How foolish of me! I forgot to let you know that Teodor (Legal) wrote to me and said golf infrastructure shall remain intact!
Sorry to have been such a voluble nuisance all these days :D
irina_k

Postby dee99 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:52 am

irina - Please don't apologise. This has been interesting reading and let's hope we now know the true position. Nice to think someone is "keeping their eye on the ball" about such matters
and it's a comfort to be kept in the picture as many of the owners do not visit that often. Thanks.
dee99

Postby irina_k » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:37 pm

dee99,

Thank you for your kind words. I am very embarrased, I wasn't fishing for acknowledgments, honest. :oops:
I was just picking inconsistensies in what they declared to be FN position, and being thanked for it by management rep looked somewhat odd :shock:

Anyway, everything is sorted out now, thank God.
irina_k

Postby brenlu » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:26 am

My relative says Golf clubs are now available for rental and people are using the mini Golf Course. The grass is however in need of cutting- it appears there has been a bit more rain than usual over the past while, so the grass probably has grown faster than expected, anyway that can be solved. For those of you who have not been out there this year, you will probably be surprised to know there is a large area beyond the Golf Course covered in water. When I was there in May it resembled a lake complete with ducks and wild fowl! I assumed it would have dried out by now but apparently not yet(testament to the extra rain). The Golf Course was unaffected, the main reason I'm mentioning it is that anyone either planning to play the Golf or who has an apt. overlooking this area needs to be prepared to meet mosquitos. Hopefully as the weather gets drier this "lake " will dry up and solve the problem.
brenlu

Postby ANDYJAC » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:37 am

Hi All

just returned over aweek ago whats all the fuss about golf course, this consists of 6 holes (3 opposite 3 distance 70 yards apart) The greens are full of chick weeds. There is one set of clubs for hire, but in reality you could manage with a 7 iron & a putter, also if you miss the greens you will need your waders to get your ball out of lake.
ANDYJAC

Postby GPET-C1 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:51 pm

I was over there after PBRAD40 later in June and the grass was being cut and tended to. On a different note entirely, is that post by PBRAD40 the person who was out there with his sister and 2 kids? And on a different note still, for anyone who is interested, I am intending having a web site built to advertise apartments for rent if anyone is interested. E mail me direct at george@gpetriy.orangehome.co.uk and I will be happy to discuss things further.
GPET-C1

Postby irina_k » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Brenlu, ANDYJAC,
Thank you so much for the update, can't wait to get there and start practicing! I am a complete novice in golf, actually, my husband and I were thinking of mastering it when we reach pension age, which is ruthlessly and inevitably approaching :D :D :D
It dawned on me that we might create a virtual HFGC Golf community to get the most enjoyment of the game and have a semi-formal body to represent our cause should necessity arise. From what I read here I think I see one prospective candidate for President position (shall keep it to myself until the time when the idea is approved in principle (if at all), but please suggest your candidates and/or volunteer, dear ladies and gentlemen). I could undertake (in part) organisational work, my strong point :wink: being mastery of Russian which, as we can see, sometimes matters. Please let everyone here know what you think.
Thank you, awaiting your responses,
Irene & Tim
---
1 month and 1 day to go before vacation
irina_k

Postby irina_k » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Hi all,

The story is unveiling as follows: Krasimir, when asked about the petition re mini-golf vs foolball pitch, looked unaware of anything (and he is one of the Chief Managers ar HFGC) and said it was probably the owners' opinion research Head Office (Igor) were conducting re development of spaces between the new buildings being built. So far so much. FN seems badly in need of proper communication channels and policies. :(

Regards,

Irina
irina_k

Previous

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB