GOLF COURSE

GOLF COURSE

Postby STUART & SHIRLEY » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:03 am

HI
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE GOLF COURSE IS FINISHED YET AS THE PHOTOS ON THE WEBSITE ARE THE OLD ONES,AND IF IT IS OPEN ,IS THERE SOMEWHERE WE CAN GET TO HIRE CLUBS OR DO WE HAVE TO BRING OUR OWN

CHEERS :D
STUART & SHIRLEY

Re: GOLF COURSE

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:09 pm

HI,
Area getting there, not sure when golf course will be ready, will keep you posted as we are there every day. But from a woman's point of view, it look green and pretty. :) As to the hire of golf clubs etc, we have not heard of anything around the Sunny Beach area as yet. Again will keep you updated.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby irina_k » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Di&Sean,

Any update on the golf course? These days I got some worrying news regarding it (pls. see the topic below), do you think it is as bad as it seems from afar? If it won't ruin your schedule, could you please find out what's indeed going on there? :?: :?: :?: May be, even post some pics from the site here...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1291

Huge thanks to both of you!

Irina
irina_k

Postby correen26 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:39 pm

The 3 par 3 driving ranges are there but rubbish. I don't think we are going to see a propper 18 hole course
no signs of it started yet and the erea where I thought it was going to be is flooded.
correen26

Postby STUART & SHIRLEY » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi Correen

Thanks for the update ,it doesnt sound to promising for the golf course,I see your from Portsoy,did you fly from Scotland,I,m trying to find a cheap flight to go across in Sept
STUART & SHIRLEY

Postby irina_k » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:50 pm

correen26,
Thank you so much for the update, even though somewhat discouraging :( Hopefully, some day with due diligence on FN part and our attention to the matter we'll have a proper golf course on our complex. :)
irina_k

Postby charlie&pat » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 am

sorry to dissapoint you all but there will never be a golf course, when we signed our notary milena told us the land between the 2 complexes and behind our complex had planning permission for houses,she did not know if it is private or council housing, fort noks have never said there would be a golf course, you were probably lied to the same as us by the agent who sold your apartment to you no names because i dont want them suing me, but there in the center
charlie&pat

Postby daveed17 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:46 pm

I was horrified to read the latest news about the so-called golf course. I think we have all been taken for mugs! The only reason I bought my apartment here was because of the proposed golf course development. I am now going to take legal advice regarding mis-selling and will let you know what happens.
daveed17

Postby irina_k » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 pm

charlie&pat,
May I ask you when you signed notary, because time factor may be of importance - company's standpoint re the matter may have changed due to our concern made known to FN management. The latest declaration made in writing by Theodor, FN Legal, on the 6th of July was that they intend to preserve (and, I suppose, duly maintain) golf infrastructure.
To the best of my knowledge, the plot of land between HFGC and NFGC/NFC was never supposed to be used for golf course, same as the plot of land behind the complex. The golf course, whatever state it is currently in, is WITHIN the complex, so why bother what was the land BEHIND the complex allocated for? One thing is a fact - the word GOLF being present on our preliminary agreements and removed from final versions without due prior notification of the owners...
irina_k

Postby irina_k » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:29 pm

daveed17,
Igor Fort, FN site administrator, wrote to me that the issue of infrastructure preservation /development was in the hands of Management Company, FN Division, and was regulated by the Law on Management of Apartment Complexes. The Law has it that, if 60% of apartment owners decide to do something, Management Company shall have no other option than do it. In our case – if 60% decide to set up football ground where golf course was supposed to be, then it’s a done deal. Igor was even kind enough to send me the link to the a.m. Law (in Bulgarian). The way I see it, there's a legal collision here because, if seen from a different angle, it’s a clear case of mis-selling, as you rightly stated, and Bulgaria should have a relevant Law, I am sure.

As of now, FN position has been stated by Teodor (Head Office Legal) in his e-mail to me d'd July 6th, as follows: "The decision has been taken. Golf course remains intact. The football ground has been arranged by section F-4. Hope this is to your satisfaction" and later, after having been thanked for the clarification: "We hold a vote in order to decide on the future development of the complex"...

What is distressing about the whole situation is (in the event that Milena said what she said AFTER July 6th) mis-management, i.e. multiple versions of what is supposed to be a definitive management position, which I find totally unacceptable. Should you need the mentioned e-mails for whatever purpose, I am ready to forward those to you.

PS: Did you receive my PM re this issue?
irina_k

Postby charlie&pat » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:01 am

hi Irina K i didnt mean the driving range would not be there, i meant the full size golf course which a lot of people including ourselves were sold there apartments on this basis by lying agents,fort noks have never said there would be a full size golf course,however they did say there would be a clubhouse by the driving range and i have just come back from our apartment and there is still no sign of a clubhouse being built also people are using the driving range and clubs are available in the office.
charlie&pat

Postby STUART & SHIRLEY » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:48 pm

I dont know about anyone else but it looks like to me that Fort noks change the goalposts (excuse the pun )to suit themselves sometimes ,When does this vote take place about the "future development of the complex" that was stated in Irana Ks email (Aug 11) :? and what is the future developments that are planned
STUART & SHIRLEY

Postby charlie&pat » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:46 pm

I asked in the office last week they said they knew nothing about any vote, and as far as they are concerned the golf is here to stay, there is a small football area near D7.
charlie&pat

Postby irina_k » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Charlie&Pat,
Thank you for clarification, I now understand what you meant. :)
As for the vote they at FN know nothing of :oops: :evil: , the only thing I can say is... I am somehow not surprised.
I can not add anything to my correspondence with FN cited in the thread below or their comments re the alleged vote on the Russian forum, nor can I interpret in any new way their thanks to me for bringing the issue to the attention of this forum...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1291&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

In a week's time I am going to Sunny Beach, where I intend to take part in the 'non-existent' vote, will keep you posted. I wouldn't take those games too close to heart, but, as follows from the Law Igor sent to me, the voting system is going to have a huge impact on how complexes will develop. We can only pray that it's not contrary to our idea of our complex. The way I see it, it would be fair to keep everyone concerned in the know of what's going on (and, preferably, a single version of it :shock: ), but thngs are what they are... Who personally did you talk to? Will try and talk to the person.
irina_k

Postby irina_k » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 pm

STUART & SHIRLEY,
Let me explain how I see the HFGC 'future developments' in connection with, say, golf infrastructure. Several guys who bought apartments at Holiday Fort GOLF Club all of a sudden discover that there's no football ground for keeping their kids busy (looking into what they were actually buying was not their understanding of investing money), but plenty of space allocated for golf instead. To them, it's only too obvious that golf is not in demand by anyone (so they state on the forum), so they require of the management to equip the grounds for the far more popular game where golf was supposed to be played. They submit a petition signed by 17 impulsive investors to the Mangement Company office, and MC, based on the Law on Managing Apartment Complexes, holds a vote to see if this initiative is supported by 60% of the owners. If yes, then you, who bought the property carefully considering all its particulars, thoughtfully selecting a definite location of your apartment, will have to put up with it gradually turning de facto into Holiday Fort Football Club and children from 2 complexes playing football right under your windows. Very logical, isn't it? Very lawful, right? I am afraid, this is what 'future development' is about, and not only with regard to golf. We can only hope that the 'initiatives' are rational, take into account our interests as well and, last but not least, we are in the know of them.
I wish we had been advised of it all at the stage preceding signing sales agreements.

PS There's an alternative, though: us launching our own initiatives rather than putting up with the consequences of somebody else's moves for ourselves.
irina_k

Next

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB