Lockable cupboard

Lockable cupboard

Postby vonmike » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:31 pm

Hi we will be visiting our apartment next week block B3 and would like to arrange for a lockable cupboard to be built just inside the door. any suggestions. Thanx :idea:
vonmike

Re: Lockable cupboard

Postby Marcus » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi Vonmike.

There is a company called Sawone services which a lot of people have used, i had a quote from them for some work which was very competitivelt priced. If you go on to the General tab and look at the thread headed "Another day in paradise" by Di and Sean, Sean is Sawone services.

Regards, Marcus.
Marcus

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Hi Vonmike
We also recomend Sean & Di. Sean built our wardrobes with top lockable cuboards, He is able to build to your design to fit the available space etc. you will find them at info@sawoneservices.com
Also have a look at pictures of his work on his web site http://www.sawoneservices.com

Good hunting
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby vonmike » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi Charlie & Elaine thanx for the info we will look into it. :)

Charlie&Elaine wrote:Hi Vonmike
We also recomend Sean & Di. Sean built our wardrobes with top lockable cuboards, He is able to build to your design to fit the available space etc. you will find them at info@sawoneservices.com
Also have a look at pictures of his work on his web site http://www.sawoneservices.com

Good hunting
Charlie & Elaine
vonmike

Postby ptoner » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Hi,

I also recommend Sean at Sawoneservices, for keen prices and good quality build and materials.

I had my kitchen and bedroom custom made - with lockable cupboards in bedroom - very happy

Paddy
Nessebar Fort Club
ptoner

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB