taxis

taxis

Postby ondacero » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:52 pm

There seems to be a lot of problems with taxis. Can anyone recommend a taxi service to and from Bourgas Airport? Also for short runs in and out of Sunny Beach centre. What is the going rate for an airport run? We will be ariving at Bourgas on Saturday night and only hope that Sunny Beach hasn't closed down for the season! thanks for any info/advice.
ondacero

Re: taxis

Postby BWFC » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:02 am

the going rate for a airport transfer is 50 lev one way. S.P. management company do airport runs 100 lev return their number is 0800 066 4900 book it before you go on the internet or you could get ripped off at bourgas airport you should still be able to find some taxis in sunny beach and you might be able to negotiate a lower price. i came back on the 22nd of sept and the season was on its last legs. most of the bars were shutting down at the end of september. the bulgarians were saying it has been a very bad year for tourism compared to 2008. i was also there 18th oct - 22nd oct 08 and all the bars on the kuban side of the road were shut. djannys restuarant near the market mania bar the lighthouse restuarant and the condor bar open all year. the taxis from flower street to NFC + HFC were charging 20 lev but you should get them cheaper in oct. the bars on both complexes are shut till may 2010. not sure about the 2 shops. enjoy your stay in sunny beach think the weather is quite good.
BWFC

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:29 am

HI
Have sent you a PM
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby Marcus » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:36 pm

My friend gave me a number for a local Taxi driver who charged 50lev for the Airport run as above, but i used him for journeys to and from Sunny Beach, and Nessebar any time of the day and evening as his wife and father also drive taxi's. His name is Phil he speaks excellent English, and is a very nice guy. Also from the beach to NFC he charged me 5lev as he was in the area working anyway, he definetly is not one of these people looking to rip us off, as i have read about so often and actually encountered myself.

His number is 00359889411153 if this is of interest to you.

Marcus.
Marcus

Postby ondacero » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:00 am

thanks to all for the great information. We have made arrangements for the airport and taken the other phone numbers for while we are there.
ondacero

Postby John19 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Hi folks,

Another useful contact email is: airport_transport_service@abv.bg or can book through their website at: http://airportpickup.tripod.com Price to Sunny beach is 50 levs, up to 4 persons and sometimes they do short trips to Old Nessebar town or to Pacos bar.

Cheers
John
John19

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB