VERY NICE COMPLEX JUST ONE PROBLEM

VERY NICE COMPLEX JUST ONE PROBLEM

Postby SUNNYMAN » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:59 pm

HI TO ALL.SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS NOT SO GOOD. I'M ITALIAN.
I HAVE SPEND 2 WEEKS IN MY NEW APARTMENT IN HOLIDAY FORT GOLF CLUB.
I WAS VERY SURPRISED TO SEE HOW NICE THE COMPLEX IS.
TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT SPEAKS BAD ABOUT FORT NOKS I SAY ONLY TO LET THEM TIME,
THEY ARE DOING A GOOD JOB. DON'T REMEMBER THE COMPLEX IS IN BULGARIA ;-).
NOT EVERYTHING WAS READY BUT I THINK FOR THE END OF THIS SUMMER EVERYTHING
WILL BE OK.
GOLFFANS LIKE ME HAVE PROBABELY TO WAIT TILL THE END OF THE SUMMER TO USE THE
DRIVINGRANGE.
IT WAS JUST ONE PROBLEM. IN THE SECOND WEEK THE QUIETNESS IN THE NIGHTS WERE
DESTROIED FROM 4 YOUNG GUYS (THEY WERE NOT OWNERS, JUST GUYS THAT RENTED THE
APARTMENT AND WORKED PROBABLY IN A RESTAURANT OR BAR).EVERY NIGHT AT 2 AM THEY
JUMPED IN THE SWIMMINGPOOL AND SCREAMED AROUND FOR LONG TIME. SO IT WASN'T FUNNY
TO STAY WAKE FOR 2 HOURS EVERY NIGHT.
IT WOULD BE VERY IMPRORTANT TO MAKE SOME LAWS TO HAVE THE QUIETNESS IN THE COMPLEX
BECAUSE I THINK HOLIDAY FORT GOLF CLUB SHOULD BE A COMPLEX FOR FAMILIES AND PEOPLE THAT
WANT REST AND NOT FOR PARTYPEOPLE ( I AM 33 YEARS OLD AND I LIKE TO MAKE PARTY TO BUT I TRY
ALWAYS TO RESPECT THE OTHER PEOPLE). DON'T REMEMBER THAT WE PAY A LOT OF MANTAINMENTFEES
AND I THINK THIS SERVICE TO HAVE QUIET IN THE COMPLEX SHOULD BE IN THIS FEES.
I TOLD ABOUT THIS PROBLEMS TO A PERSON THAT IS IN CHARGE IN THE COMPLEX AND HE WAS VERY
FRIENDLY AND GUARANTED ME THAT THIS GUYS WOULD LIVE THE COMPLEX SOON.
HOPE THAT OTHER OWNERS WILL CHECK IF IT'S TRUE.
IF SOMEBODY HAS QUESTIONS HE CAN CONTACT ME AT ANY TIME. I HAVE SOME PICTURES ABOUT THE GOLF
RANGE.

BYE SUNNYMAN
SUNNYMAN

Re: VERY NICE COMPLEX JUST ONE PROBLEM

Postby mishka05 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Hi Sunnyman, would it be possible to upload some photo's of the driving range on here ?

Many thanks :D
jules NFC
mishka05

Postby SUNNYMAN » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:20 pm

HI,
I HAVE TO CHANGE THE SIZE OF THE PICTURES OF THE DRIVING RANGE.
I HOPE TO FIND MORE TIME IN DURING THE NEXT DAYS.

CIAO
SUNNYMAN

Postby chris&mick » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Hi
We recently stayed in our apartment in HGC and loved the complex but like you we were unhappy about the fact that the apartment next to ours was rented out to Bulgarian workers. As these people do not get home from work until late the noise doesnt start until late in the evening and goes on until early hours of the morning. Doors banging,the TV turned up load with the balcony doors open so that they could smoke on the balcony and watch the tv at the same time,shouting to the others inside and the many friens that they bring home with them. We also complained to Krasimir and he seemed to be genuine when he said he would deal with it and we trust that he will do so . We just hope that on our next visit we get more sleep !!
We realise that some owners need to rent their apartments as much as possible - especially in this economic climate- but I agree with Sunnyman . HFGC is a holiday complex and those of us who purchased a holiday home want just that,and do not want to be staying next to some doss house. I hope that Fort Noks will take these comments on board and will monitor the situation and keep it under control. When we were there it was obvious which of the apartments were being lived in on a permanent basis ...You just looked for the washing lines strung across the balcony !!
To any owners who have taken up the offer of long term rentals my advise would also be to keep an eye on your property.
Chris & Mick
chris&mick

Postby Wendy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:04 am

The regulations below state clearly that no noise is allowed at night, but I think fortnoks are very relaxed about these rules, as it also says no dogs but there was a dog off lead when we stayed at Marina view last week. I saw the dog and owner walking by a member of fortnoks staff without comment! And the magnetic cards and security are a joke!! Still love the apartment though, and grounds are looking lovely.

I would imagine these regulations are the same for your complex.
Wendy

FORT NOKS ltd.

INTERNAL REGULATIONS

For the entering regime and the internal rules of the holiday village:

1. With a view to the security of the property and the peace of the owners in Privilege Fort Beach, entering the complex happens only with:
Permanent magnetic cards for the owners of the apartments, issued by the office of Fort Noks ltd. against a deposit of 20 lv.;
Temporary magnetic cards for the guests of the complex, staying in the complex more than 24 hours, issued by the office of Fort Noks ltd. against a deposit of 50 lv. and a preliminary informing from the owners;[/color][/color]Temporary pass for guests, staying in the complex less than 24 hours, issued by the security guards against personal ID data.
2. Making noise between 24.00 – 8.00 o’clock is forbidden.
3. Walking pets on the territory of the complex is forbidden.
4. Dumping garbage has to be done only at the specialized places – the dustbins.
5. The owner does not have the right to build and place whatever individual devices or personal belongings on the common parts of the buildings and yard. In order to keep the common interior of the complex the owner does not have the right to place any personal belongings on the apartment’s balconies / laundry, drying rack, household appliances, etc./, except those used for rest.
6. The owners and the guests of the complex have to keep the green parts, children playgrounds and sport fittings.
7. Vehicles are forbidden on the territory of the complex. The parking places could be used only by the owners and the guests of the complex.
8. Breaching of the regulations will impose a fine of 500 lv.!

Administrationadmin
Site Admin

Website
Wendy

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB