DOGS ON SITE

DOGS ON SITE

Postby r18crg » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi guys,

Ive just returned from a two week visit to Holiday Fort Club. On 4 occasions I seen different dogs being walked on the premises. One very large active dog aswell. It seems the ruling of no dogs on the site has become slack. On the second week there was people viewing the apartments on there to buy and this is a big put off I think. Could this ruling be managed more strictly and maybe put a fine in place?Thanks
r18crg

Re: DOGS ON SITE

Postby Chez2 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Wouldn't this be better put directly to the staff in reception on site? We have quite a few yappy dogs in our block but they haven't yapped too long at unsocial hours yet. We have dogs of our own (at home) and don't hate dogs but I'm not sure the holiday complex is a suitable place, same point for cats too.
Chez2

Postby r18crg » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:46 am

I have dogs at home. I like them. Its a put off having them on site though to potential buyers and its a risk to children playing on the site. Ive inboxed the complex also thanks
r18crg

Postby Chez2 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:41 am

I've never seen any lose off lead or seen any poop lying around. I have heard lots of howling late at night and wondered if some were running lose. I do know people with severe allergies and close proximity to cats and dogs is really bad for them and sets off breathing attack problems.
Chez2

Postby noel74 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:54 am

Chez2 wrote:I've never seen any lose off lead or seen any poop lying around. I have heard lots of howling late at night and wondered if some were running lose. I do know people with severe allergies and close proximity to cats and dogs is really bad for them and sets off breathing attack problems.

noel74 here no dogs means no dogs allowed taking photos this year bringing them to the state
noel74

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB