Bus Service

Bus Service

Postby Gilly » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:58 pm

fortnoks,
Could you please clarify to owners when the bus service provided by yourselves will begin .We have seen the reduction on taxi 's but need to know if each complex will have its own bus or not as case may be .I think most owners are unsure what is happening!!!!!!
regards
Ian (pfb owner).
Gilly

Bus Service

Postby DianeAndIan » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:17 pm

Fortnoks,

We too would like to know what is happening regarding fortnoks providing a bus service. Now that the new complexes have opened it is impossible for everyone to get on the bus that operates at the moment. Also we have to think about the safety of people.

Can you please let us know if you are currently working on arrangements for a fortnoks bus service?

Thanks
Diane and Ian (owners)
DianeAndIan

Postby panorama » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:43 pm

Fort Noks,
We too would like to know when the bus sevice will start running? People are dreading using the local bus service whilst on holiday. We are not used to fighting to gain access to a bus and we are literally fed up with packed buses just driving past whilst we are waiting at the bus stop. This is not to mention the parasite pick-pockets preying on us holiday makers. We do not go on holiday for these horrible experiences!! I have family members that want to visit my apts but will not do so until a civilised bus service is in operation. The situation is only going to get worse with the completion of more complexes.
Thank You.
panorama

Postby leigh & andrea » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:35 pm

fortnoks,
Could you please clarify to owners when the bus service provided by yourselves will begin .We have seen the reduction on taxi 's but need to know if each complex will have its own bus or not as case may be .I think most owners are unsure what is happening!!!!!!
regards
Leigh & Andrea. PFB owner.
leigh & andrea

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:49 am

waiting for a replie AS PROMISED BY JULIA [AT FORT NOKS]APPARENTLY,,,WE ARE HOPING THAT IT WILL BE SOON,,,,,,,im getting the feeling that my father will go to spain again,,,,,,
Di and Sean

Postby panorama » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:29 pm

Hi There,
Maybe we haven't had a response from FN because there is not enough of us that want a bus service? It seems that there is only about 10/12 of us that want a bus service, lots of owners can't be bothered to put a post together to back the campaign ( DON'T COMPLAIN THIS YEAR AND THE NEXT WHEN YOU CAN'T GET ON A BUS AND YOU HAVE TO RELY ON TAXIS). Why should FN go through the hassle of sorting out a bus for each complex when nobody is going to use it. I thought the idea of a forum like this is to express concerns and share ideas etc. If you do want a bus service pull your fingers out and let FN know how you feel!! No posts NO BUS.
Cheers.
panorama

Postby Kath Stirling » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:01 pm

I have spoken with Fort Noks and they are going to publish on the website when all the details have been finalised.

Kath
Kath / Keith

http://www.phoenixbulgaria.co.uk
phoenixuk@fsmail.net
00 359 885127212
00 359 889251747
Kath Stirling

Postby panorama » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:19 pm

Hi Kath,
Looks like good news is just around the corner. Lets hope the bus service is in place for the start of the season. Hopefully FN will make a statement very soon.
Cheers.
panorama

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:51 pm

fingers crossed ,,,,from people we know if fort noks do this bus/shuttle service ,for a reasonable fee and safe,they will clean up on the mass amount of potential owners,sources say that other developers bar1 cannot achieve this service because they have not got the client base,,fort noks and us as owners/investors could possibly to fruitful times.as for bars /restaurants/irish bars/eentertainment,this will be on the buses,a few drinks and a meal on that complex ,a night cap on the next one ......so on,,, fort noks you can do it,,,,,,,
Di and Sean

buses

Postby Gilly » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:36 pm

I think that fortnoks as a company must speculate to accumalate if owners get extra rentals and families and friends fly out to Bul then its more money and possibly more sales to them .The more people/clients that visit their complexes the more money they will make !!!!!!!!
Just a thought
Ian.
Gilly

Postby leigh & andrea » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:42 pm

Had a reply from Svetlana:-

Concerning the bus - for today we have in our plans to organize a bus between all our developments, but before to tell you exactly that we will have such a bus we need to clarify some questions. So, we could give you exact information closer to the beginning of the season 2007.

Kind regards
Svetlana
leigh & andrea

Return to PRIVILEGE FORT BEACH