Maintenance.

Maintenance.

Postby Paul and Irene » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Just returned from a great holiday in Privilege,but am a little concerned regarding the maintenance of the complex, looking a little tired in my opinion, unkept flower borders, water staines on outside walls, loose and falling rendering on outside walls etc. Only 4 years old, I fear for the appearance of the complex in another 4 years.
Please note! this is not a reflection on the efforts of Snezha, Rumi and George etc they provide an exeptional service for the owners on Privilege.
Paul and Irene

Re: Maintenance.

Postby bulgariagetaway » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:45 pm

I think if this is the case why are we paying maintenance fees, if the place is looking shabby all owners should refuse to pay maintenance fees until any repair work is completed, as the rendering missing will cause damp etc.
any views on this

Brian
bulgariagetaway

Postby bulgariagetaway » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:36 am

Hi All

Just returned from PFB and would like to say that the complex looks great very tidy flower beds and grass was cut while we were there. The rendering etc was a good as any other complex of this age and a lot of improvements have been made ie new solid roof on the cafe outdoor seating area great for the sudden downpours.

I looked all round the complex and found it to be in very good condition so cannot understand this negative comments that seem to be doing the rounds. I will be back over in September to enjoy another great hoilday.

Cheers
bulgariagetaway

Postby June » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:53 pm

I have to agree with you I think the site is looking fine.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby Bill & Charlie Burns » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:52 am

Hi All

It is 07-00 on the 3rd Aug, I am sitting on my terrace with the sun just coming over the hill tops and is great.
I am also sitting in the same place i have been for the last 33days opposite a flower bed that has NOT got
flowers in and is FULL of weeds. I walk round the complex and see BROKEN masonary from balcony walls
in FBlock and think please dont let any kids be walking under this if anymore should fall off.
I walk round the pool area ( LAZY RIVER ) and see uplifted ducting outside the fishermans restaraunt.
Please admit to yourselves the place is in need of tender loving care of which all 500+ OWNERS are paying for
and is rising and going to rise.
We bought our app;as an investment NOT a rental but our investment is not worth it, and the only concern for
a few of us owners is that after the down turn of the £££££ will we be able to sell, rent or enjoy our investment
in future years if the place is run down.
I dont think anyone has every run FN down and would like to think it is still the best COMPLEX on there list,
But we need to get it bought back to something that we are proud of and not as run down as it is getting, this
would not take long and is well within the scope of the payments we pay for maintenance. FN are more than
capable of turning this round but they will not all the time people give the wrong out put by saying the complex
is 100%. Final note and sorry if it is not what you want to here but lazy river pool has not been cleaned now for
1 week and is low on water so filters are not working.
Still love the place and will still be here for future holidays, and will still see this complex as FN best project,
we just ned it upgraded to the standards we are paying for.

Bill and Charlie
Bill & Charlie Burns

Postby Barry Aspden » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:46 am

Hi,
If the long overdue repairs are not carried out before the Fortnoks 5 year warranty on the common areas runs out in July 2010 then owners will have to pay for the repairs as well as the Annual Maintenance Fee.
Repairs, such as replacing broken/dislodge tiles and making good areas where fallen masonry has occurred will not be paid for from the Annual Maintenance Fee.
If anyone wishes to view the photos I took in May 2009 of the problems regarding the tiles and fallen masonry please e-mail: barry.aspden&btopenworld.com
Barry
Barry Aspden

Postby tomhez » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Plenty of maintenance happening on Privilege. The external air con brackets are being repainted again. The cracks in the external rendering are being re-rendered and painted and the bottom restaurant (near the boat) is having the same type of roofing as the top restaurant. I've posted some pictures on the face book link below.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=16163288
tomhez

Return to PRIVILEGE FORT BEACH