The Property Association

The Property Association

Postby harrisonstone » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:53 pm

Did anyone buy there apartment via The Property Association? I am interested to know if anyone has questioned the price we paid way back in 2004. I paid 90k ? for a 1 bed which was supposed to have had a discount too & yet I had a survey done in november 2006 from Pireaus Bank which valued it at 91K ?. I have also been advised that the development has seen a 13% increase. Any thoughts :?:
Myself & a friend own an apartment in Panorama Fort Beach. Interested to keep up to date with whats going on & some good places to visit. We will be renting this out so any advice & news will definately help.
harrisonstone

Postby vstride » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:32 pm

Hi I also bought my 2 bedroom apt on Marina through the property association. I paid 107, 000 for it back in 2004/2005 not sure what the value is now as no one has looked at it. There are other apartments similar to mine up for considerably more. Not sure if the banks valuation is a lot lower than an estate agents.
vstride

TPA

Postby harrisonstone » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:02 pm

Hi, thanks for the e-mail.
My survey for Pireaus was at 91k Euros but the valuation was 114000 euros, its a 1 bed.
There certainly does not seem to be a great deal of interest in buying there as a resale with so much else around. I have just increased the mortgage term to 22 years which helps on the payments as we have only been estimated 3000 euros rental per year. Re-mortgaging is sometimes cheaper with a Bg lender than the initial loan.
Contact me if you want some figures
thanks
Adam
Myself & a friend own an apartment in Panorama Fort Beach. Interested to keep up to date with whats going on & some good places to visit. We will be renting this out so any advice & news will definately help.
harrisonstone

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort